- n. 确立；建立；家业；机构；当局
- [U]建立,确立 the act of establishing or state of being established
- [C]企业,机构 a place run as a business or for a special purpose
- 当权派,当局 the powerful organizations and people who control public life and support the established order of society
the act of forming or establishing something;
"the constitution of a PTA group last year"
"it was the establishment of his reputation"
"he still remembers the organization of the club"
an organization founded and united for a specific purpose
the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something;
"he claims that the present administration is corrupt"
"the governance of an association is responsible to its members"
"he quickly became recognized as a member of the establishment"
a public or private structure (business or governmental or educational) including buildings and equipment for business or residence
any large organization
(ecology) the process by which a plant or animal becomes established in a new habitat
the cognitive process of establishing a valid proof
- Because of the establishment of the patriarchy, androgyny gradually retreated from the mainstream society.
- British colonialism led to the establishment of a large empire.
- He keeps a large establishment.
- A zoo is a very costly establishment.
- He run an important cater establishment.
- The Establishment is trying to hide the truth.
- The establishment of new international economic order is the essence of his article.
- The hotel is a well-run establishment.
- The Establishment has reached a decision.
- The musical Establishment think he is a musical genius.
- the mouthpiece of the E- 官方的喉舌
Miss Quentin was at the hairdresser..an expensive Mayfair establishment出自： I. Murdoch
- formation 形成
- institution 制定
- organization 机构
- constitution 宪法
- founding 建立
- creation 创造
- setting up 安装
- business 商业
- firm 公司
- foundation 根基
- company 公司
- institute 学院
- edifice 大厦
- enterprise 企业
- preparation 准备
- corporation 公司
- fulfilment 完成
- authorities 当局
- organisation 组织
- ecesis [生]定居
- governing body 主管团体
- governance 统治
- administration 实施
- validation 确认
- brass 黄铜(制品)