- [C]土地,地区 large area of land developed for a specific purpose
- [C]庄园,种植园 area of land
- [U]地产; 财产; 遗产 all the money and property that a person owns
- everything you own; all of your assets (whether real property or personal property) and liabilities
- extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use;
"the family owned a large estate on Long Island"
- a major social class or order of persons regarded collectively as part of the body politic of the country (especially in the United Kingdom) and formerly possessing distinct political rights
- The residue of estate belongs to his son.
- He settled part of his estate on his son.
- The old man left an estate of two million dollars when he died.
- He owns a large estate in Scotland.
- He has a beautiful estate near London.
An industrial estate will help to promote the business of that city.
I own a large estate in Hong Kong.
This is a tea estate.
His estate was divided among his children.
He held a lot of real estate and transmitted it to his heirs.
- housing〔trading, industrial〕 estate 住宅〔商业,工业〕区
The wall, in its first estate, seems to have been merely a dyke of earth and rough stones.出自：E. A. Freeman
In prime of life, perfection of estate.出自：Browning
This was his final estate, a criminal.出自：F. Norris
All my right of her I do estate unto Demetrius.出自：Midsummer Night's Dream,Shakespeare
- estate, fortune, property
这组词都有“财产”的意思。property指个人或团体合法获得的任何有价值的东西,也可指版权、专利权等无形的权益,有时也可指某物的效果; estate多指一大块私有土地及设置在这块土地上的房屋等物,有权遗传给后代子孙的地产,也可称为庄园或遗产; fortune指钱财,尤指大量的钱财。
- wealth assets estate goods property resources
- ☆ 13世纪初期英入进语，直接源自盎格鲁法语的astat；最初源自拉丁语的status，意为位置，状态。
- estate:estate n. 状态, 不动产, 时期, 阶层, 财产习惯用语suffer in one's estate 家道衰微, 生计困难the fifth estate “第五等级”, 科学界the fi…