- with ease (`easy' is sometimes used informally for `easily');
"she was easily excited"
"was easily confused"
"he won easily"
"this china breaks very easily"
"success came too easy"
- without question;
"easily the best book she's written"
- indicating high probability; in all likelihood;
"I might well do it"
"a mistake that could easily have ended in disaster"
"you may well need your umbrella"
"he could equally well be trying to deceive us"
- We easily climbed down the side of the cliff.
- He who has a mind to beat his dog will easily find his stick.欲加之罪何患无辞。...
- let someone down easily婉言拒绝某人...
- breathe easily安下心来(宽心...
Four men entered the room, talking and smiling easily.出自：J. Kosinski
- by far到目前为止
- with ease容易地
- beyond question毫无疑问
- without a doubt当然
- without doubt无疑地
- by a long way远远地(大大地)...
- be apt to易于, 倾向于...
- by a long chalk在很大程度上(远远...
- easily:easily adv. 容易地, 不费力地…