without doubt or question;
"they were clearly lost"
"history has clearly shown the folly of that policy"
in an intelligible manner;
"the foreigner spoke to us quite intelligibly"
clear to the mind; with distinct mental discernment;
"it's distinctly possible"
"I could clearly see myself in his situation"
in an easily perceptible manner;
"could be seen clearly under the microscope"
"She cried loud and clear"
- She can reason very clearly.
- He formulated his thought clearly.
- We can see the dust particles floating in the sunlight clearly.
- It's clearly a breach of contract.
- Phil is clearly unfit to hold a senior position.
- clearly defined figure 清晰准确无误的规定动...
The top of the mountain rose clearly above us.出自： J. Tyndall
The moment of his mother's arrival was never clearly ascertained.出自： H. James
I remember that very clearly.出自： G. Vidal
It was clearly visiting time in the wards.出自： I. McEwan