- 沉住气， 从容点
- 放松， 休息，别过分劳累
- 容易的,不难的,不费力的 not difficult; done or obtained without great effort
- 舒适的,安心的,安逸的 free from pain, discomfort, anxiety, trouble, etc.
- 容易地,轻松地 no difficulty
- 小心而缓慢地 move sth gently and slowly
- posing no difficulty; requiring little effort;
"an easy job"
"an easy problem"
"an easy victory"
"the house is easy to heat"
"satisfied with easy answers"
"took the easy way out of his dilemma"
- not hurried or forced;
"an easy walk around the block"
"at a leisurely (or easygoing) pace"
- free from worry or anxiety;
"knowing that I had done my best, my mind was easy"
"an easy good-natured manner"
"by the time the chsild faced the actual problem of reading she was familiar and at ease with all the elements words"
- affording pleasure;
"easy good looks"
- having little impact;
"an easy pat on the shoulder"
"a gentle breeze"
"a soft (or light) tapping at the window"
- readily exploited or tricked;
"an easy victim"
"an easy mark"
- in fortunate circumstances financially; moderately rich;
"they were comfortable or even wealthy by some standards"
"a prosperous family"
"his family is well-situated financially"
"well-to-do members of the community"
- marked by moderate steepness;
"an easy climb"
"a gentle slope"
- affording comfort;
"soft light that was easy on the eyes"
- casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior;
"her easy virtue"
"he was told to avoid loose (or light) women"
- less in demand and therefore readily obtainable;
"commodities are easy this quarter"
- obtained with little effort or sacrifice, often obtained illegally;
- with ease (`easy' is sometimes used informally for `easily');
"she was easily excited"
"was easily confused"
"he won easily"
"this china breaks very easily"
"success came too easy"
- without speed (`slow' is sometimes used informally for `slowly');
"he spoke slowly"
"go easy here--the road is slippery"
"glaciers move tardily"
"please go slow so I can see the sights"
- in a relaxed manner; or without hardship;
"just wanted to take it easy"
- It's not easy to rid oneself of a habit.
- Her movements were easy and graceful.
- It was not easy for me to get the rusty nail out.
- He has stopped working and leads a very easy life now.
- Our teacher is easy on the girls and hard on the boys.
- He has an easy way of speaking.
- She's definitely not a woman of easy virtue.
This is an easy English book.
That's the easiest way.
Young people who look for easy money are usually disappointed.
I didn't have an easy childhood.
He was at that time in easy circumstances.
A lucky speculation in the stock market put him on easy street for the rest of his life.
He returned with an easier air to the table.
His easy manner made him many friends.
The students considered Mrs. Smith an easy teacher.
His easy gait shows self-confidence.
We bought the house on easy term.
I'm not a very easy man to get on with.
It's quite an easy language to learn.
Her assignment for today is short and easy.
What we do willingly is easy.
The sick man feels easier now.
“Would you like to go to the theatre or the cinema?” “I'm easy.”
It grows easy.
I felt fairly easy after taking the medicine.
The nut of the screw is a little too easy.
That job was easy for her.
He is easy to access.
It is easy of belief.
Originality in philosophy is not easy of attainment.
It would have been easier on the consumer to increase prices a little at a time.
Swimming is easy to me.
Life is not so easy for old people.
He has become fairly easy in his circumstances.
I don't feel easy about it, not at all easy.
You are too easy on the children.
He was very easy with me on the matter.
This music's easy on the ear late at night.
He is easy on the eye.
The boy is easy on the trigger.
Bob is easy to fool.
This lesson is easy to learn.
Brittle things are easy to break.
English is not easy to master.
It is easy to make decision without knowing the facts.
It won't be easy to win the race, the competition is very fierce.
It's by no means easy to make a few happy remarks at a farewell party.
It is easy for him to learn languages.
It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.
It is easy for misunderstandings to arise.
He felt this leader modest and easy to approach.
Do you find it easy to understand the essay?
Make yourself easy about the matter.
Make yourself easy.
Promises come easy.
Change does not come easy.
Don't punch him, you know how easy he bruises.
Mother won't rest easy until all the children are home.
- free and easy
She leads a free and easy sort of life and never troubles much about anything. 她过着逍遥自在的生活,从来不为任何事情烦心。
The teacher was free and easy with his students. 老师跟学生们很随便。
He had a free and easy way of acting that attracted many friends. 他为人随和,结交了许多朋友。
Tom was free and easy with his money and it was soon gone. 汤姆用钱大手大脚,钱很快就花光了。
- 无拘束的,不拘礼节的,随便的 free
- easy does it
要慢些、小心些做某事 this job, etc. should be done slowly and carefully
Take your time; easy does it. 别着急,慢慢来。
“Easy does it,” said the boss as they moved the piano through the narrow doorway. 当他们把钢琴从狭窄的门口搬进来时,老板说“慢慢来,小心点。”
Don't tug at that bolt, easy does it. 别使劲拉那个栓,得慢慢来。
- 要慢些、小心些做某事 this job, etc. should be done slowly and carefully
- go easy
省点劲儿,别那么卖力,慢慢来 work less hard
You should go easy, you're getting tired. 你要省点劲儿,会累坏的。
“Go easy,” said Billy to the other boys carrying the table down the stairs. “慢慢来,”比利对扛着桌子下楼的其他男孩子说。
Go easy there, the road is very rough. 这得走慢些,路不好。
- 省点劲儿,别那么卖力,慢慢来 work less hard
- go easy on〔with〕
对某人或某物谨慎、从容 be careful, gentle with sb/sth
But if you cooperate, we'll go easy on you. 如果你和我们合作的话,我们不会叫你过不去的。
Go easy on her, she's still young. 对她容忍些,她还小。
You must go easy on him. 你对他得慢慢来。
It won't go easy with you if you are fresh. 如果你缺乏经验的话,那么这工作会不好对付的。
有节制地使用 not use too much of sth
Go easy on the wine— it's the last bottle. 酒要节省点儿喝——这是最后一瓶了。
Go easy on the milk; we all want some. 牛奶要匀着享用,我们都想要一些。
Go easy on the salt, it's bad for your heart. 少吃点盐,吃多了对心脏不好。
Go easy on the cake. There isn't much left. 蛋糕别吃得太多,剩不多了。
Go easy on the whisky if you're going to be driving! 要是你还开车的话,就少喝点威士忌吧!
- 对某人或某物谨慎、从容 be careful, gentle with sb/sth
- take it easy
别急,慢慢来,放松 relax; not work too hard or do too much
Take it easy,Mary— Ruth is only a little late. 别急,玛丽——鲁斯只是迟到一会儿罢了。
Just take it easy and tell us exactly what happened. 别着急,且告诉我们发生了什么事。
Sit down and take it easy! 坐下,不要紧张!
Take it easy when you answer questions. 回答问题时不要紧张。
The doctor told me to take it easy and stop working so hard. 医生劝我要放松一下,不要过于劳累。
Take it easy; we have plenty of time. 放松点,我们有充分的时间。
Take it easy! There's no need to lose your temper. 沉住气嘛!你没有必要发脾气。
I like to take it easy when I'm on holiday. 假日里我喜欢放松一下。
- 别急,慢慢来,放松 relax; not work too hard or do too much
- take it easy on
对…别太严厉 not strick with sb
I say, take it easy on her,Scot. At least on Christmas. 我说斯格特,不要对她抓得太紧,至少在圣诞节的时候要让她轻松些。
- 对…别太严厉 not strick with sb
- easy chair 安乐椅
- easy contract 不难履行的合同
- easy curve 平缓的曲线
- easy disposition 随和的性情
- easy flowing style 流畅的文笔
- easy language 易懂的语言
- easy life 安乐生活
- easy manner 大方的举止
- easy money 不费大力赚得的钱
- easy pace 从容的步子
- easy servicing 容易检修
- easy shoes 舒适的鞋
- easy starter 简易启动装置
- easy teacher 随和的老师
- easy tears 容易流出的泪
- easy victim 容易上当的人
- a little too easy 太松了
- much easy 容易多了
- very easy 非常容易
- absolutely easy 确实容易
- comfortably easy 相当舒适
- comparatively easy 比较容易
- conveniently easy 十分容易
- definitely easy 肯定容易
- distinctly easy 的确容易
- fairly easy 相当舒适
- incredibly easy 出奇地容易
- naturally easy 天生大方
- perfectly easy 非常容易
- remarkably easy 很容易
- ridiculously easy 容易得可笑
- suspiciously easy 容易得叫人疑惑
- unquestionably easy 确实容易
- unusually easy 非常舒适
- easy about the matter 对此放心
- easy as 像…一样容易
- easy in conversation and graceful in manner 谈吐从容,举止优雅
- easy in mind 安心
- easy in one's morals 品行不检点
- easy of belief 易信
- easy on 对…放心,对…宽容
- easy on the eyes 悦目的,好看的
- easy on the trigger 易兴奋的,易怒的
- easy over the pimples 慢慢来
- easy to sb 对某人来说容易
- easy with one's money 大手大脚地花钱
- easy with sb 对某人宽厚
My Condition began now to be..much easier to my mind.出自：Defoe
The River Sarthe..runs..through easy meadow-land.出自：H. Belloc
- 在S+be+～+to- v 这一句型中,动词不定式一般都用主动语态,从逻辑上说,S在句子中作主语的同时,又是动词不定式to do的动作接受者,是逻辑上的宾语。例如:This lesson is easy to learn.这课很容易学。lesson在句子中作主语,在逻辑上又是to learn的宾语。主语是人时,也可用于这一句型,但动词不定式须是及物动词或相当于及物动词的短语动词。例如:Jack is easy to fool.杰克很容易愚弄。The girl is easy to get along with.这个女孩很容易相处。
- easy用作副词时的意思有二:第一是指做某事不存在困难,即“容易地,轻松地”; 第二是指在移动某物时加以小心,即“小心地移动”某物。
- easy在作“对某人或某事从容、谨慎”解时常用go easy on〔with〕 sb/sth 句型,当主语是人时,常用介词on,当主语是物时,常用介词with。
- easy, facile, simple, simplified
这组词都可以表示“做某事或理解某事没有太大困难”。其区别是：simply是个最一般的词,指不复杂或不难懂,因此能很快被头脑接受; easy也是一个最一般的词,常指事情容易做,不费劲; facile源于法语,几乎等于easy,但在现代英语中它常与一件表面上的甚至是虚假的东西相联系,因而带有贬义色彩; simplified指经过简化变得不复杂、不难理解或不难做。例如:It is very easy to do this thing.做这件事非常容易。There are a lot of simplified novels in our library.我们图书馆里有许多简写本小说。the facile smile of the high-pressure salesman有高度工作压力的售货员脸上皮笑肉不笑
- I found it easy. 我觉得这个很容易。
- I found it easily. 我很容易就找到了它。
- easy, easily
误 The village is easy to be reached.
正 The village is easy to reach.
误 He was quite easy to get the film tickets.
正 It was quite easy for him to get the film tickets.
误 Take it easy to him.
正 Take it easy on him.
- ☆ 13世纪进入英语，直接源自古法语的asie，意为舒适，安逸。
- easy:easy adj. 容易的, 安逸的, 舒适的, 宽裕的, 小康的, 从容的, 宽容的, 流畅的adv. 不费力的, 轻松, 悠闲, 慢慢地n. 短暂的休息 英英解释:形容词easy:1. posin…