- 沉住气， 从容点
- 放松， 休息，别过分劳累
- 容易的,不难的,不费力的 not difficult; done or obtained without great effort
- 舒适的,安心的,安逸的 free from pain, discomfort, anxiety, trouble, etc.
- 容易地,轻松地 no difficulty
- 小心而缓慢地 move sth gently and slowly
posing no difficulty; requiring little effort;
"an easy job"
"an easy problem"
"an easy victory"
"the house is easy to heat"
"satisfied with easy answers"
"took the easy way out of his dilemma"
not hurried or forced;
"an easy walk around the block"
"at a leisurely (or easygoing) pace"
free from worry or anxiety;
"knowing that I had done my best, my mind was easy"
"an easy good-natured manner"
"by the time the chsild faced the actual problem of reading she was familiar and at ease with all the elements words"
"easy good looks"
having little impact;
"an easy pat on the shoulder"
"a gentle breeze"
"a soft (or light) tapping at the window"
readily exploited or tricked;
"an easy victim"
"an easy mark"
in fortunate circumstances financially; moderately rich;
"they were comfortable or even wealthy by some standards"
"a prosperous family"
"his family is well-situated financially"
"well-to-do members of the community"
marked by moderate steepness;
"an easy climb"
"a gentle slope"
"soft light that was easy on the eyes"
casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior;
"her easy virtue"
"he was told to avoid loose (or light) women"
less in demand and therefore readily obtainable;
"commodities are easy this quarter"
obtained with little effort or sacrifice, often obtained illegally;
with ease (`easy' is sometimes used informally for `easily');
"she was easily excited"
"was easily confused"
"he won easily"
"this china breaks very easily"
"success came too easy"
without speed (`slow' is sometimes used informally for `slowly');
"he spoke slowly"
"go easy here--the road is slippery"
"glaciers move tardily"
"please go slow so I can see the sights"
in a relaxed manner; or without hardship;
"just wanted to take it easy"
- It's not easy to rid oneself of a habit.
- Her movements were easy and graceful.
- It was not easy for me to get the rusty nail out.
- He has stopped working and leads a very easy life now.
- He began to pursue an easy and comfortable life.
- Our teacher is easy on the girls and hard on the boys.
- He has an easy way of speaking.
- She's definitely not a woman of easy virtue.
- This is an easy English book.
- That's the easiest way.
- Young people who look for easy money are usually disappointed.
- I didn't have an easy childhood.
- He was at that time in easy circumstances.
- A lucky speculation in the stock market put him on easy street for the rest of his life.
- He returned with an easier air to the table.
- His easy manner made him many friends.
- The students considered Mrs. Smith an easy teacher.
- His easy gait shows self-confidence.
- We bought the house on easy term.
- I'm not a very easy man to get on with.
- It's quite an easy language to learn.
- Her assignment for today is short and easy.
- What we do willingly is easy.
- The sick man feels easier now.
- “Would you like to go to the theatre or the cinema?” “I'm easy.”
- It grows easy.
- I felt fairly easy after taking the medicine.
- The nut of the screw is a little too easy.
- That job was easy for her.
- He is easy to access.
- It is easy of belief.
- Originality in philosophy is not easy of attainment.
- It would have been easier on the consumer to increase prices a little at a time.
- Swimming is easy to me.
- Life is not so easy for old people.
- He has become fairly easy in his circumstances.
- I don't feel easy about it, not at all easy.
- You are too easy on the children.
- He was very easy with me on the matter.
- This music's easy on the ear late at night.
- He is easy on the eye.
- The boy is easy on the trigger.
- Bob is easy to fool.
- This lesson is easy to learn.
- Brittle things are easy to break.
- English is not easy to master.
- It is easy to make decision without knowing the facts.
- It won't be easy to win the race, the competition is very fierce.
- It's by no means easy to make a few happy remarks at a farewell party.
- It is easy for him to learn languages.
- It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.
- It is easy for misunderstandings to arise.
- He felt this leader modest and easy to approach.
- Do you find it easy to understand the essay?
- Make yourself easy about the matter.
- Make yourself easy.
- Promises come easy.
- Change does not come easy.
- Don't punch him, you know how easy he bruises.
- Mother won't rest easy until all the children are home.
- free and easy
- easy does it
要慢些、小心些做某事 this job, etc. should be done slowly and carefully
- go easy
省点劲儿,别那么卖力,慢慢来 work less hard
- go easy on〔with〕
有节制地使用 not use too much of sth
- take it easy
别急,慢慢来,放松 relax; not work too hard or do too much
- take it easy on
对…别太严厉 not strick with sb
- easy chair 安乐椅
- easy contract 不难履行的合同
- easy curve 平缓的曲线
- easy disposition 随和的性情
- easy flowing style 流畅的文笔
- easy language 易懂的语言
- easy life 安乐生活
- easy manner 大方的举止
- easy money 不费大力赚得的钱
- easy pace 从容的步子
- easy servicing 容易检修
- easy shoes 舒适的鞋
- easy starter 简易启动装置
- easy teacher 随和的老师
- easy tears 容易流出的泪
- easy victim 容易上当的人
- a little too easy 太松了
- much easy 容易多了
- very easy 非常容易
- absolutely easy 确实容易
- comfortably easy 相当舒适
- comparatively easy 比较容易
- conveniently easy 十分容易
- definitely easy 肯定容易
- distinctly easy 的确容易
- fairly easy 相当舒适
- incredibly easy 出奇地容易
- naturally easy 天生大方
- perfectly easy 非常容易
- remarkably easy 很容易
- ridiculously easy 容易得可笑
- suspiciously easy 容易得叫人疑惑
- unquestionably easy 确实容易
- unusually easy 非常舒适
- easy about the matter 对此放心
- easy as 像…一样容易
- easy in conversation and graceful in manner 谈吐从容,举止优雅
- easy in mind 安心
- easy in one's morals 品行不检点
- easy of belief 易信
- easy on 对…放心,对…宽容
- easy on the eyes 悦目的,好看的
- easy on the trigger 易兴奋的,易怒的
- easy over the pimples 慢慢来
- easy to sb 对某人来说容易
- easy with one's money 大手大脚地花钱
- easy with sb 对某人宽厚
My Condition began now to be..much easier to my mind.出自： Defoe
The River Sarthe..runs..through easy meadow-land.出自： H. Belloc
- easy用作副词时的意思有二:第一是指做某事不存在困难,即“容易地,轻松地”; 第二是指在移动某物时加以小心,即“小心地移动”某物。
- easy在作“对某人或某事从容、谨慎”解时常用go easy on〔with〕 sb/sth 句型,当主语是人时,常用介词on,当主语是物时,常用介词with。
- easy, facile, simple, simplified
- simply是个最一般的词,指不复杂或不难懂,因此能很快被头脑接受; easy也是一个最一般的词,常指事情容易做,不费劲; facile源于法语,几乎等于easy,但在现代英语中它常与一件表面上的甚至是虚假的东西相联系,因而带有贬义色彩; simplified指经过简化变得不复杂、不难理解或不难做。例如:
- It is very easy to do this thing.做这件事非常容易。
- There are a lot of simplified novels in our library.我们图书馆里有许多简写本小说。the facile smile of the high-pressure salesman有高度工作压力的售货员脸上皮笑肉不笑
- I found it easy. 我觉得这个很容易。
- I found it easily. 我很容易就找到了它。
- easy, easily
误 The village is easy to be reached.
正 The village is easy to reach.
误 He was quite easy to get the film tickets.
正 It was quite easy for him to get the film tickets.
误 Take it easy to him.
正 Take it easy on him.
- ☆ 13世纪进入英语，直接源自古法语的aise，意为舒适，安逸。