- n. 联合企业；密集体；城郊混合区；[地]砾岩
- adj. 聚成一团的；成簇的
- vt. 使聚集；使结成；结合
a composite rock made up of particles of varying size
a group of diverse companies under common ownership and run as a single organization
composed of heterogeneous elements gathered into a mass;
"the conglomerate peoples of New England"
collect or gather;
"Journals are accumulating in my office"
"The work keeps piling up"
- An American conglomerate holds a major share in the company.
- The firm has been taken over by an American conglomerate.
- The house was a conglomerate of architectural styles.
- Sandstone and conglomerate are the consolidated equivalent of sand and gravel.
- A large number of people conglomerated round her.
- top conglomerate 顶盘砾岩
- basal conglomerate 底砾岩
- conglomerate merger 多行业企业并合...
- tectonic conglomerate 构造砾岩
- edgewise conglomerate 竹叶状砾岩
- volcanic conglomerate 火山砾岩
- epiclastic conglomerate 外力碎屑砾岩...
- conglomerate rock 砾岩
- transnational conglomerate 跨国集团企业...
- business conglomerate 企业集团
- conglomerate mill 砾岩破碎机,选砾厂...
- vesicular conglomerate 囊胞集团
- crystal conglomerate 丛晶体
Infinite numbers of dull people conglomerated round her.出自： V. Woolf