- The northern abrupt slope of Dongying Sag is the developed area of sandy conglomeratic body.
- The lithic-arenites consist of fine tocoarse sands with variable content of conglomeratic intervals.
- In order to improve the imaging quality of sandy conglomeratic body, prestack time migration was used in this area.
- Based on the history match during steam soak period and the follow up match during steam drive period for sandy conglomeratic heavy oil reservoir,poject optimum has been made.
- Against the background of the special structure of the northern steep slope,many kinds of sandy conglomeratic fans have been formed in the strata,which become the major exploration target now.
- The thickly-bedded conglomerates and conglomeratic sandstones developed in braided river delta are widely distributed, and are favorable oil and gas reservoirs.