- n. 脸盆；盆地；流域；水池
- [C]盆,碗 a round container that is wide but not very deep, used for holding liquids or food; bowl
- [C]流域 an area of land from which water runs down into a river; a large valley
a bowl-shaped vessel; usually used for holding food or liquids;
"she mixed the dough in a large basin"
the quantity that a basin will hold;
"a basinful of water"
a natural depression in the surface of the land often with a lake at the bottom of it;
"the basin of the Great Salt Lake"
the entire geographical area drained by a river and its tributaries; an area characterized by all runoff being conveyed to the same outlet;
"flood control in the Missouri basin"
a bathroom sink that is permanently installed and connected to a water supply and drainpipe; where you can wash your hands and face;
"he ran some water in the basin and splashed it on his face"
- This basin is made of iron.
- He washed his hands in a basin.
- He first poured some water in the basin.
- Wenshui lies in the west of Taiyuan Basin.
- The whole river basin is covered with tropical forest.
- If Iris is right, I just need to dip the necklace in the basin.
- There is hardly any water in the basin.
- The fountain was comprised of three stone basins.
- We need another basin of water.
- The Chinese ancient civilization originated in the Yellow River basin.
- The Chaidamu Basin is situated in the north part of Qinghai Province.
- tidal basin 潮水坞
- in a basin 在盆里
They were all eating, holding their chins close over the basin.出自： E. Hemingway
The noise of the fountains whose basins were disfigured and cracked.出自： J. Cheever
- basin的基本意思是“盆,碗”,指圆形、口大但不太深的盛水或食品的容器,多用于英式英语中, basin还可作“流域”解。
- basin是可数名词,其前可用a或the来修饰。a basin of可表示“一盆…”的量。
- ☆ 直接源自拉丁语的baccinum，意为水盆。
- washbowl 脸盆
- bowl 碗
- sink 下沉
- washbasin 脸盆
- mixing bowl 搅拌钵
- dish 盘
- hand basin 洗手盆
- pool 水塘
- boat 船
- receptacle 容器
- tub 桶
- bottom 底部
- reservoir 水库
- pond 池塘
- container 容器
- foundation 根基
- puddle 水坑
- vessel 容器
- bucket 【C】水桶
- valley 山谷
- font 字体
- cup 杯子
- lake 湖
- bay 海湾
- basinful 一满盆
- lavatory 盥洗室
- washstand 盥洗盆
- River basin 流域
- catchment area 汇水区；汇水面积...
- watershed 流域
- drainage basin <美>流域
- catchment basin 汇水盆地
- drainage area 流域