- [C] 船,舰 a ship or large boat
- [C] 容器 container
- [C] 血管,脉管,导管 a tube, such as a vein, that carries blood or other liquid through the body, or plant juice
a tube in which a body fluid circulates
a craft designed for water transportation
an object used as a container (especially for liquids)
- The simplest calorimeter is a metal vessel used with a thermometer.
- A pot is a vessel for holding food.
- They plotted the new position of each vessel.
- There are some fishing vessels in the harbor.
- Thus, RTU will be a lasting advancing vessel.
- The enemy's vessel was hulled with only one torpedo.
- We had sighted the vessel and were following it.
- You should put the water into a vessel.
- The doctor said I'd severed a vessel in my leg.
- trip in a vessel 乘船旅行
They might..prove..chosen vessels to promote the honour of God.出自： H. Chapone
Nature..grieves that so goodly a form should be a vessel of perdition.出自： Sir W. Scott