- （特邀优秀球队举行的）橄榄球季后赛，精英赛（亦作 bowl game）
- 【印】 （字母a、b、d等的）半圆弧线
- 打倒，打翻（~ over）
- 使惊叹（~ over）
- [C]碗,钵,盘 a deep round container open at the top, especially one deeper than a basin, for holding liquids, flowers, etc.
- [C]一碗之量 the amount a bowl will hold
a round vessel that is open at the top; used chiefly for holding food or liquids;
a concave shape with an open top
a dish that is round and open at the top for serving foods
the quantity contained in a bowl
a large structure for open-air sports or entertainments
a large ball with finger holes used in the sport of bowling
a wooden ball (with flattened sides so that it rolls on a curved course) used in the game of lawn bowling
a small round container that is open at the top for holding tobacco
the act of rolling something (as the ball in bowling)
roll (a ball)
hurl a cricket ball from one end of the pitch towards the batsman at the other end
engage in the sport of bowling;
"My parents like to bowl on Friday nights"
- I have a bowl of cereal every morning.
- His grandfather gave her an earthenware bowl.
- Hollywood Bowl, the huge outdoor amphitheater, is very attractive.
- If we win, we'll have a bowl game this season.
- Capitol Hill lawmakers are pressing college football officials to switch the Bowl Championship Series to a playoff system.
- Jerry and Marcy begin to bowl.
- Botham came on to bowl after lunch.
- My parents like to bowl on Friday nights.
- The bowls were all edged with a rich border of gold.
- The white bowl is banded with a blue line round the edge.
- Put the bowls gently on the table; they are very delicate.
- Please help to stack up the bowls at the end of the meal.
- Can you marry up the two halves of the broken bowl?
- He emptied the biscuits onto the bowl.
- She emptied more than half the rice into his bowl.
- Empty the dirty water into the bowl.
- Now some people eat their food from paper bowls.
- The Chinese eat rice from bowls.
- She rubbed up the silver bowls to a high gloss.
- He finished off two bowls of noodles in no time.
- Our hostess served up a large bowl of steaming hot dumplings.
- My sister may look delicate and lady-like, but give her a bowl of rice and she can really pack it away.
- break the bowl 把碗打破
- china bowl 瓷碗
- fish bowl 鱼缸
- punch bowl 用以混合甜饮料的大碗
- rice bowl 饭碗
- salad bowl 用以拌色拉的碗
- soup bowl 汤碗
- sugar bowl 〈美〉(餐桌上的)砂糖容器
- washing-up bowl 〈英〉(洗碗碟等的)洗涤槽
San Salvador..lies in a bowl, surrounded by mountains.出自： P. Theroux
Some of the boys had large iron hoops..; for miles and miles they bowled them.出自： Mollie Harris
- ☆ 直接源自古英语的bolla，意为碗，容器。