- 集中（资源）， 集中…共同使用
- [C]水池 small area of still water, especially one that has formed naturally
- [C](液体等的)一摊,一片 shallow patch or water or other liquid lying on a surface
- [C]共用物,共用人员 common fund of money; common supply of funds, goods or services; group of people available for work when required
- vt. 集中…共同使用; 共用 put (money, resources, etc.) together for the use of all who contribute
an excavation that is (usually) filled with water
a small lake;
"the pond was too small for sailing"
an organization of people or resources that can be shared;
"a car pool"
"a secretarial pool"
"when he was first hired he was assigned to the pool"
an association of companies for some definite purpose
any communal combination of funds;
"everyone contributed to the pool"
a small body of standing water (rainwater) or other liquid;
"there were puddles of muddy water in the road after the rain"
"the body lay in a pool of blood"
the combined stakes of the betters
something resembling a pool of liquid;
"he stood in a pool of light"
"his chair sat in a puddle of books and magazines"
any of various games played on a pool table having 6 pockets
combine into a common fund;
"We pooled resources"
join or form a pool of people
- A fringe of trees stood round the pool.
- They stripped off and jumped into the pool.
- There is a swimming pool in the park.
- To save gas, many people joined the car pool.
- Let' s pool our money to buy a car.
- They had planned to pool their earnings to start a home.
- Now the drops run and pool together.
- If we pool our ideas, we may find a solution.
- The pool is dangerous and should be fenced off.
- Don't fish the pool.
- I closed up the pool, because it is dangerous.
- The north wind has frozen the water in the pool in the garden.
- The neighbors grudge us our swimming pool.
- The swimming pool is filled up with mud.
- Our school can now boast a fine swimming pool.
- The building is equipped with a gymnasium, swimming pool, etc.
- The pool of cars are used by the firm's salesmen.
- This pool car could do with a good polish.
- He is disappointed with the pool car.
- We pooled our resources.
- None of us can afford it separately, so let's pool our resources.
- They pooled their savings and bought a used car.
- They pooled their money to buy a gift.
- The three boys pooled their savings for a year to buy a boat.
- They pooled their money to open a store.
- If we pool our ideas, we may be able to produce a really good plan.
- a pool of
浸于…之中 intrude into sth
- labour pool
劳力储备 work reserve
- bathing pool 游泳场,浴场
- swimming pool 游泳池
- wading pool (供孩子淌水玩乐的)嬉水池
- car pool 合伙用车,邻居车辆共用组织
- motor pool 汽车停车场
- typing pool (大办公室中专门用于打字的)速记室
- vehicle pool 车辆停车场
- football pool 足球赌局
- pool courage 鼓起勇气
- pool energy 鼓起劲头
- pool experience 积累经验
- pool facts 搜集事实
- pool figures 搜集数字
- pool idea 集思广益
- pool intelligence 搜集情报
- pool material resources 集中物力
- pool money 聚钱
- pool opinions 收集意见
- pool resources 集中财力
- pool saving 把积蓄集中起来
- pool wealth 聚集财富
- pool actively 积极地把…集中在一起
- pool assiduously 专心致志地把…集中在一起
- pool dramatically 戏剧性地把…集中在一起
- pool exclusively 单独地把…集中在一起
- pool gloriously 令人愉快地把…集中在一起
- pool indiscriminately 不加差别地把…集中在一起
- pool laboriously 辛勤地把…集中在一起
- pool noiselessly 无声响地把…集中在一起
- pool painlessly 不费力地把…集中在一起
- pool painstakingly 苦心地把…集中在一起
- pool periodically 定期把…集中在一起
- pool regularly 有规则地把…集中在一起
- pool remarkably 明显地把…集中在一起
- pool scientifically 科学地把…集中在一起
- pool sedulously 勤奋地把…集中在一起
- pool slowly 慢慢地把…集中在一起
- pool systematically 系统地把…集中在一起
I was searching the pools for little fishes.出自： J. M. Barrie
They continued the game..with the addition of a half-a-crown pool to increase the attraction.出自： W. Black
All..lay dead..their blood pooling in the white gravel rocks.出自： F. Fitzgerald
They worked naked, with sweat pooling on their faces and in their armpits.出自： L. Niven
They had all agreed to pool their resources and live together.出自： C. Freeman
We pooled our information, only to find it did not always agree.出自： A. Brien
When you invest in a unit trust, your money is pooled with that of other investors.出自：Observer
- pool, lake, pond, puddle
- We fed the ducks and geese in the pond.我们在这池塘中养鸭和鹅。
- There was a fish pond near the shady tree.在绿荫如盖的树旁有一个鱼塘。
- After the rain, there were little pools of water in the garden.下雨后,花园里有些小水塘。
- There are a lot of puddles in the road after rain.雨后路面上有许多泥水坑。
- 2.就面积而言, lake>pond>pool>puddle。