- n. 责任；职责；责任心
- [U]责任 the condition or quality of being responsible
- [U]责任感,可信赖性 the quality of being sensible and trustworthy
- [C]职责,所负责任的事 sth for which one is responsible
the social force that binds you to the courses of action demanded by that force;
"we must instill a sense of duty in our children"
"every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity, an obligation; every possession, a duty"
the proper sphere or extent of your activities;
"it was his province to take care of himself"
a form of trustworthiness; the trait of being answerable to someone for something or being responsible for one's conduct;
"he holds a position of great responsibility"
- It's my responsibility to lock the doors.
- You can't retreat from the responsibility in this affair.
- The prescription of drugs is a doctor's responsibility.
- He is free from any sense of responsibility.
- Our teacher has a high degree of responsibility.
- He has no responsibility for that accident.
- Wives still take most of the responsibility for the children.
- The father of a family should have more sense of responsibility.
- Do you know the responsibilities of the government workers?
- She has a lot of household responsibilities to do every day.
- lay the responsibility at sb's door
把责任归于某人attribute duty to sb
- on one's responsibility
主动地,自作主张地sth be decided by oneself
- shake one's responsibility
摆脱责任get rid of duty
- shift the responsibility onto
嫁祸于人transfer the misfortune onto sb
- on one's own responsibility 自作主张地
- responsibility profit 责任利润
- undertake responsibility 担负起责任
- undivided responsibility 单独承担的责任...
- original responsibility 原始责任
- corporate responsibility 共同责任
- lead responsibility 受铅性
- responsibility system 责任制
- joint responsibility 连带责任
- responsibility audit 责任审计
- responsibility accounting 权责单位会计制,责任...
- dual responsibility [经] 双重责任...
- peak responsibility 峰值负载供电量,峰值...
- individual responsibility 个人责任
- personal responsibility 个人责任
- shift the responsibility onto someone 嫁祸于人
- responsibility center [经] 责任中心...
- custodial responsibility [经] 保管责任...
- responsibility costing 责任成本会计...
- responsibility budget 责任预算
I had the responsibility of looking after her.出自： J. Frame
I have responsibilities towards both passengers and crew.出自： A. MacLean
- responsibility, obligation
- obligation仅指对他人应尽的职责和义务,没有对自己应尽的责任的含意; responsibility则指一个人必须对后果负责的职责或义务。