force to leave or move out;
"He was expelled from his native country"
throw or cast away;
"Put away your worries"
remove from a position or office;
"The chairman was ousted after he misappropriated funds"
bring forward for consideration or acceptance;
"advance an argument"
cease to consider; put out of judicial consideration;
"This case is dismissed!"
- They threw her out of the house bag and baggage.
- He tried to throw a lasso but he got the rope all fouled up.
- Throw out a sprat to catcha mackerel.
- All the passengers were tumbled out.
- Jack has reasoned out the answer to your question.
- He pushed her roughly out of the door.