- [U]印刷字体 letters, words, numbers, etc. in printed form
- [C]印成的图画,图案,版画 picture or design made by printing from an inked surface
- [C](由底片印出的)照片 photograph printed from a negative
- vt. 印刷,出版 make a book, magazine, etc. by means of pressing letters or pictures onto paper
- vt. & vi. 用印刷体写 write with separated letters like those used in printing rather than joined together as in handwriting
- vi. 冲洗(照片) (of a photograph) be produced from a negative film or plate; (of a plate or film) produce a picture
- the text appearing in a book, newspaper, or other printed publication;
"I want to see it in print"
- a picture or design printed from an engraving
- a visible indication made on a surface;
"some previous reader had covered the pages with dozens of marks"
"paw prints were everywhere"
- availability in printed form;
"we've got to get that story into print"
"his book is no longer in print"
- a copy of a movie on film (especially a particular version of it)
- a fabric with a dyed pattern pressed onto it (usually by engraved rollers)
- a printed picture produced from a photographic negative
- put into print;
"The newspaper published the news of the royal couple's divorce"
"These news should not be printed"
- write as if with print; not cursive
- make into a print;
"print the negative"
- reproduce by printing
- How many copies shall we print from the negative?
- His second book is already in print.
- He founded his own press to print them.
- This printer can print 40 pages in a minute.
- During that time, the radiation diffused across short distance scales, smearing the fine print in the microwave background sky.
- The print is too small for me to read without glasses.
- The printmaking would lose direction if print artists have no skill interests in creation.
- Her first novel is out of print now but you may find a second-hand copy.
- The thief had left his prints on the handle.
- He assures to us that we will get the blue print in time.
- The sofa was adorned with a gay print slipcover.
- He was standing in his print shirt and his waistcoat in front of his shop, which looked into the street.He saw Alpatitch, and went up to him.
- Headlines are written in large print.
- I closed up the space between the lines of print.
Small print tires the eyes.
This book has clear print.
Headlines are written in large print.
The print is too small for me to read without glasses.
These are identical prints made from a wood block.
This is a beautiful print which I bought yesterday.
We had to choose which set of prints to follow.
Sorrow had left its print on her face.
Please print plainly.
Children learn to print when they first go to school.
The plate is too worn to print.
This plate has been damaged—it won't print very well.
This snapshot hasn't printed very well.
The firm specializes in printing advertisements.
How many copies shall I print for you?
Do you intend to print your lectures?
You surely won't print such a scandalous allegation.
This firm prints a lot of educational books.
The child carefully printed his name in capitals at the bottom of his picture.
The events printed themselves on her memory.
After it had been printed the book was bound.
The first 64 pages of the book have been printed.
The poems were printed on a small hand press.
- in print
已印出,已出版 of a person's work printed in a book, newspaper, etc.
It was the first time he had seen his own work in print. 这是他第一次看见自己的作品出版。
I shan't believe the minister made such a foolish remark until I see it in print. 直到讲话稿印出发表,我才相信那位部长说出了如此愚蠢的话。
I have not seen the story in print. 我没有看到这个故事出现在出版物中。
She finally saw her novel in print. 她终于看到自己的小说出版了。
(已印好)可买到 of a book available for sale from the publisher
Is that volume still in print? 那本书还能买到吗?
I think you'll find it's in print. 我想你会发现它仍可买到。
- 已印出,已出版 of a person's work printed in a book, newspaper, etc.
- out of print
绝版的,已销售一空的of a book no longer available from the publisher
The book has gone out of print. 此书已经售罄。
Her first novel is out of print now but you may find a secondhand copy. 她的第一部小说现已绝版,不过你可以找到本旧的。
- 绝版的,已销售一空的of a book no longer available from the publisher
- rush into print
草率出版某物 publish sth without proper care or consideration
The former politician is well-known for rushing into print with every idea that he has. 这位前政治家一有主意就匆匆发表,这是众所周知的。
- 草率出版某物 publish sth without proper care or consideration
- print in1 (v.+adv.)
用印刷体或工整的手写体添上 add (words or figures) in printing or careful writing print sth ⇔ in
Will you print in the missing names for me?你能替我把那些漏掉的名字添上吗?
- 用印刷体或工整的手写体添上 add (words or figures) in printing or careful writing print sth ⇔ in
- print in2 (v.+prep.)
用印刷体或工整的手写体添上 add (words or figures) in printing or careful writing print sth in sth 用于 be ～ed 结构
The head words in this dictionary are printed in bold type.这部词典的词目是用黑体字排印的。
- 用印刷体或工整的手写体添上 add (words or figures) in printing or careful writing print sth in sth 用于 be ～ed 结构
- print off (v.+adv.)
付印,印刷 make a photograph or sth written such as a book or an article in a magazine print sth ⇔ off 用于 be ～ed 结构
How many copies do you want to be printed off?你想付印多少份?
- 付印,印刷 make a photograph or sth written such as a book or an article in a magazine print sth ⇔ off 用于 be ～ed 结构
- print out (v.+adv.)
(计算机)打出 (of a computer)produce a printed form of the results of an inquiry or calculation print sth ⇔ out
The machine will print out the results of the calculation and the names of suitable books on this subject.机器将打出计算结果及适合此课题的书目。
- (计算机)打出 (of a computer)produce a printed form of the results of an inquiry or calculation print sth ⇔ out
- come to the print 付印
- correct the print 校正印刷品
- go to the print 付印
- put sth to the print 把…付印
- read small print 读很小的印刷字体
- send sth to the print 把…付印
- silence the print 使新闻界缄默
- subsidize the print 资助报刊出版
- supply the print with news 为报社提供消息
- cheap print 三流新闻
- daily print 日报
- fine print 小字体
- large bold print 粗大的字体
- monthly print 月刊
- periodical print 期刊
- weekly print 周刊
- according to the print 根据报刊
- at print 在印刷中
- in print 在印刷中
- freedom of the print 出版自由
- off the print 印刷完毕
- man on the print 新闻记者
- on the public prints 在报刊上
- a book out of print 不再出版的书
- print a lecture 印刷讲稿
- print a scandalous allegation 让造谣中伤的言论披露见报
- print advertisements 印广告
- print books 出版书籍
- print one's address 用印刷体写清楚自己的地址
- print one's name 用印刷体写清楚自己的名字
- print 10,000 copies 印1万册
- print the posters 印海报
- print beautifully 印刷精美
- print exquisitely 印刷得精美
- print handsomely 印得精美
- print lightly 留下浅浅的印迹
- print neatly 印刷得整洁
- print privately 私自印刷
The prints of ass and pig..mingled indifferently with those of barefoot children.出自：E. Waugh
The prints of his hands left..in the dust.出自：J. Gardner
Wipe your prints off the steering wheel.出自：L. Duncan
She wore a flowered blue cotton print dress.出自：A. Miller
Horses..Printing their proud hoofs i' th' receiving earth.出自：Henry V,Shakespeare
- print还可表示“印痕,痕迹”,是可数名词; 表示“指纹”时,常用作复数形式。
- print用作动词的基本意思是“印刷,印制”“发表,出版”,主语通常是人,但有时也可以是物,有时可用newspaper, magazine, paper等。
- print也可指“用印刷字体书写”。用于比喻, print还可表示“铭刻”等。
- ☆ 直接源自古法语的rpeinte，意为印象。
- print:简介 print是一个找印输出语句。 不带输出项的print即为输出一个空行，如果之前的print语句输出项的最后用了诸如“，”或“；”，则表示其输出是在同一行上。其后面的空的print语句用来消除…