the words that are spoken;
"I listened to his words very closely"
the text of a popular song or musical-comedy number;
"his compositions always started with the lyrics"
"he wrote both words and music"
"the song uses colloquial language"
language that is spoken or written;
"he has a gift for words"
"she put her thoughts into words"
an angry dispute;
"they had a quarrel"
"they had words"
words making up the dialogue of a play;
"the actor forgot his speech"
- His lips could hardly frame the words.
- She pondered over her next words.
- burning words 热情洋溢的话...
- clothe in words 用语言表达
- a man of few words 沉默寡言的人,没有多...
- bandy words with 与 ... 顶嘴
- holiday words 奉承话(客套话)...
- eat one's words 承认说错
- beyond words 无法用语言表达...
- hot words 忿怒的话(激动的话)...
- sharp words 忿怒的话(激动的话)...
- a man of many words 话多的人
- good words 好好说,不要那么凶...
- warm words 忿怒的话
- not exchange more than a few words with 同 ... 没有谈过...
- exchange words 争吵
- say a few words 说几句话
- Kind words butter no parsnips. 花言巧语不顶用。...
- a flood of words 口若悬河
- play upon words 说双关语(说俏皮话...
- of many words 多话的(健谈的)...
- Soft words butter no parsnips. 好听的诺言不能当饭吃...