- [U]修订，修改 the act of revising
- [C]修订本，修订版 a piece of writing that has been revised
- [C]复习 the work of studying again lessons already learnt
- the act of revising or altering (involving reconsideration and modification);
"it would require a drastic revision of his opinion"
- the act of rewriting something
- something that has been written again;
"the rewrite was much better"
- A revision of that dictionary has been published.
- The catalogue is under revision.
- She matured her novel by constant revision.
- The law is in need of revision.
- Our budget needs drastic revision.
- Friday afternoons are left free for revision.
The law is in need of revision.
He suggested several possibilities for revision.
This is a book of four revisions.
He has made a lot of editorial revisions in her novel.
At any rate,your plan needs revision.
I have got the revision of his dictionary.
A revision of that book will soon be published.
She did some revision for the exam.
Mort does always some revision for the exam.
I began a process of revision, going back through..completed pages and rewriting..passages.出自：C. Priest
- second look再看一眼
- revisionary adj. 修订的，校订的；修正的，改正的
- revision:revision n. 修订, 修改, 修正, 修订本…