improved or brought up to date;
"a revised edition"
altered or revised by rephrasing or by adding or deleting material;
"the amended bill passed easily"
- All members in the committee warred against the revised plan, except the chairman.
- I send you my revised catalogue and price-list, in the hope that you may find something to suit you.
- He revised the manuscript of his book before sending it to the publisher.
- The revised standard version is more perfect and reasonable.
- I am going to have it revised and publish.
- Now we have the revised schedule as followings.
- revision 修订本