- [C]读者 a person who reads a stated thing or in a stated way
- [C]审稿人,校对员 (the job of) a person who reads books to put mistakes right before printing
- [C]初级读物 a type of school book for beginners
a person who enjoys reading
someone who contracts to receive and pay for a service or a certain number of issues of a publication
a person who can read; a literate person
someone who reads manuscripts and judges their suitability for publication
someone who reads proof in order to find errors and mark corrections
someone who reads the lessons in a church service; someone ordained in a minor order of the Roman Catholic Church
a public lecturer at certain universities
one of a series of texts for students learning to read
- He writes with the reader in mind.
- I am a regular reader of this newspaper.
- This reader is supplementary to the textbook.
- Your course reader will have most of the required articles and book chapters.
- I'll buy you an English reader by all means.
- I don't think the book will appeal to the average reader.
- My brother is a great reader.
- Miss White is a mind reader; she surely knows what you are thinking about now.
- She works as a publisher's reader.
- Open your poetry readers at page 14.
Himself no reader, he had no objection to her browsing in the well-stocked library.出自： H. Acton
I disagree with your woman reader who thinks men score over women.出自：Daily Mirror
Weep with me, Reader.出自： M. McCarthy
- bookworm 书呆子
- lector 助理牧师
- lecturer 演讲者
- bibliophile 爱书者
- booklover 喜爱读书的人,爱好书的人...
- bookman 学者
- text 正文
- textbook 课本
- manual 手工的
- editor 编辑
- copyreader 编辑
- copyholder 校对助手
- reporter 记者
- censor 检查员
- prelector 讲师
- reciter 背诵者
- Copy editor 文字编辑
- book 书
- club 俱乐部
- member 成员
- reader 读者
- copy 复制品
- first 第一的
- second 第二的
- referee 裁判员
- reviewer 评论者
- proofreader 校对员
- subscriber 签署者
- author 作家