- [C]成员,会员 person belonging to a group, society, etc.
- one of the persons who compose a social group (especially individuals who have joined and participate in a group organization);
"only members will be admitted"
"a member of the faculty"
"she was introduced to all the members of his family"
- anything that belongs to a set or class;
"snakes are members of the class Reptilia"
"members of the opposite sex"
- an external body part that projects from the body;
"it is important to keep the extremities warm"
- an organization that is a member of another organization (especially a state that belongs to a group of nations);
"the library was a member of the interlibrary loan association"
"Canada is a member of the United Nations"
- the male organ of copulation (`member' is a euphemism)
- He declared himself a member of their party.
- I am a member of our school football club.
- The club took in a new member last week.
- The head is a member of the body.
The President alone has the power to appoint a member of the US cabinet.
The cabinet members are responsible directly to the president.
The member of parliament for our town will be introduced to the local party tonight.
She is always a lively member in the party.
Every member of the organization should be constant to its regulations.
There are few female members of the committee.
She is a member of Historical Society.
He is eligible to be a member.
Two tennis courts and a swimming pool are available for the members.
He was the sole member of the group to go.
The new members of the class received supplementary instruction.
He's a member of the senior class in the university .
The country is a member country of EEC.
Her lower members were numb with cold.
- admit members 吸收会员
- attract a member 吸引会员
- become a member (of) 成为(…会的)员
- consist of member 由…成员组成
- draw a member 吸收成员
- gather members 集合成员
- reinstate a member 恢复会员资格
- active member 积极的会员
- alternate member 候补委员
- associate member 有联系的成员
- card-carrying member 持会员证的会员
- corresponding member (of the Academy of Sciences) (科学院的)通讯院士
- female member 女会员
- honorary member 名誉会员
- influential member 有影响的人士
- junior member 少年会员
- leading members 领导成员
- old member 老会员
- ranking member 高级会员
- regular member 固定成员,正式成员
- representative members 代表成员
- respectable member 值得尊敬的成员
- respected member 受尊敬的成员
- crew members 乘务组成员
- church member 教会成员
- community member 团体成员,村社成员
- family member 家庭成员
- fire-brigade member 消防队员
- founder member 创始会员,原始会员
- left-wing member 左翼成员
- life member 终身会员
- school board member 校董事会成员
- staff member 职员
- team member 队员
- the United Nations member 联合国成员
Vultures, who plunge their heads and necks into gory carcasses, have lost their feathers from these members.出自：D. Morris
Leprosysyou lose a toe now and then; none of the main members have to be affected.出自：S. Bellow
The Body of the Law is no less encumbered with superfluous Members.出自：fig.
- member用作定语时可修饰country, state等,此时通常指国际性组织的成员。
- They are members of our college team.
- They are the members of our college team.
- ☆ 13世纪晚期进英入语，直接源自拉丁语的membrum virile，意为肢，身体的部分。
- member:词语解释member成员, 会员, 议员, (人或动, 植物的)一部分, [语]子句, 成分, [逻]推论的命题 例句NPC member人大代表party member党员Member Number…