- vt. 批准，签认(合约等） confirm (an agreement ) by signature or other formality
approve and express assent, responsibility, or obligation;
"All parties ratified the peace treaty"
"Have you signed your contract yet?"
- They ratify the pact because they think it will bring peace.
- The government of Honduras refused to ratify the convention.
- It would reinforce the tendency to use the UN to ratify the gains of surprise attack.
- He said Lebanese President Emile Lahoud and his council are expected to ratify the plan during the coming week.
- The heads of the two government ratified the treaty.
- The treaty was ratified by all the member states.