showing a brooding ill humor;
"a dark scowl"
"the proverbially dour New England Puritan"
"a glum, hopeless shrug"
"he sat in moody silence"
"a morose and unsociable manner"
"a saturnine, almost misanthropic young genius"
"a sour temper"
"a sullen crowd"
- He lost his morose depressed attitude and began to open his heart to others.
- The next time you're feeling cranky or morose, check in with your body.
- He became insular, emotionally dead, passionless and morose.
- He became at times listless and morose.
- One easy, although unkind, way of dealing with two morose teenagers is to play one off against the other.
Pleasures which a more morose religion would proscribe as dangerous.出自： J. A. Alexander
The moody, morose, brooding creature.出自： Conan Doyle
A silent, almost morose, inattention to each other.出自： J. Galsworthy
The need then was to rouse him out of his morose mood.出自： A. Hutschnecker