ancient Celtic god
a sail with four corners that is hoisted from a yard that is oblique to the mast
a projecting piece that is used to lift or support or turn something
marine worms having a row of tufted gills along each side of the back; often used for fishing bait
carry with difficulty;
"You'll have to lug this suitcase"
"My nose is all stuffed"
"Her arteries are blocked"
- The striker has a lug that interacts with the sear and is used to hold the striker in the cocked position.
- I had to lug my bags up to the fourth floor.
- At nine his father, a naturalist who had started a reptile park on the Queensland coast, taught him to stalk crocs at night and lug them out of the water.
- It is such a shame to use such a fine beast to lug salt.
- chug-a-lug 咕嘟咕嘟地
- lug bolt 扁尾螺栓,长平头螺栓...
- spacer lug 间隔凸缘
- damper lug 挡板拉耳
- projecting lug 凸耳
- plate lug 板极接头
- lifting lug 吊环
- solder lug 焊片
- engaging lug 连接耳
- connector lug 接线衔套,接线头,连...
- power lug 电线接头
- cable lug 电缆接线头,电缆终端...
- female lug 凹耳,凹耳状柄...
- mounting lug 装配用悬架
- energizing lug 驱动用凸铁
- cathode lug 阴极挂耳
- fixing lug 固定耳
- ground lug 抓地爪
- earth lug 接地片
- lug into 扯到
The stack was stitched up so as to leave two lugs to carry it by.出自： E. Linklater
With pots.., such as casseroles, lugs..facilitate easy gripping and lifting.出自： K. Clark
You give your ropes a lug that pulls all his pegs out.出自： J. K. Jerome
Mr. Lintott lugg'd the reins, Stopt Short, [etc.].出自： Pope