take into consideration for exemplifying purposes;
"Take the case of China"
"Consider the following case"
look at carefully; study mentally;
"view a problem"
- Don't look at me like that.
- Look at the mess you've made!
- He looked at it with dilated eyes.
- Please raise your head and look at the blackboard.
- I look at this problem from a different viewpoint.
- We climbed to the top of the small elevation, from which we could look at the town.
- look down one's nose at 看不起
- as quick as look at you 一有机会就
- look through one's fingers at 对 ... 假装没...
- cast a look at 看一看(查看一下)...
- steal a look at someone 偷看某人一眼...
- as soon as look at him 一有机会就
- look askance at 斜眼看(瞟)
- look through the fingers at 假装没看见
- steal a look at something 偷看某人一眼...
- take a long cool look at something 仔细而冷静地考虑某事...
- as soon as look at you 一有机会就
- flash a look at 瞟 ... 一眼
- to look at something 从某物的外表看来...
- look shy at 怀疑
- cannot look at 不是 ... 的对手...
- take a long hard look at something 仔细而冷静地考虑某事...
- would not look at 拒绝接受或不屑一顾...
- to look at someone 从某人的外表看来...
- look at （仔细地）看...
- look at home 扪心自问