place ceremoniously or formally in an office or position;
"there was a ceremony to induct the president of the Academy"
accept people into an exclusive society or group, usually with some rite;
"African men are initiated when they reach puberty"
admit as a member;
"We were inducted into the honor society"
produce electric current by electrostatic or magnetic processes
introduce or initiate;
"The young geisha was inducted into the ways of her profession"
- Induct To admit as a member; receive.
- Induct and train users on system applications.
- Induct, utilize and manage various resources.
- To induct into office by a formal ceremony.
- They are suitable for resistance load and induct once load.
- There was a ceremony to induct the president of the Academy.
Lately he has taken orders, and been inducted to a small country living.出自： N. Hawthorne
- inaugurate 举行就职典礼...
- introduce 介绍
- install 安装
- initiate 开始
- invest 投资
- swear in 使宣誓就职，使宣誓参加...
- welcome 欢迎
- receive 接到
- instate 任命
- train 列车
- instruct 教
- educate 教育
- acquaint 使了解
- place 地方
- enlist 征募
- enroll 登记
- draft 草稿
- seat 座位
- admit 承认
- conscript 征兵
- nominate 提名
- in 在 ... 里
- bring 带来
- bring in 介绍 带进 引入 赚取 ...
- induce 引起