- [U]指导,引导 help and advice, especially on problems connected with one's work
- [U]导航 the process of directing the course of a missile in flight
- something that provides direction or advice as to a decision or course of action
- the act of guiding or showing the way
- the act of setting and holding a course;
"a new council was installed under the direction of the king"
- Under his guidance, we finished the work smoothly.
- She is a marriage guidance counselor.
- Religion provides many people with guidance.
- We should not do anything under the guidance of instincts.
The agency offers practical guidance to people starting their own businesses.
Under his father's guidance, he learned how to swim.
The airplane has a sophisticated electronic guidance system.
- child guidance 儿童指导
- guidance system 导航系统
He looked to Ruskin for spiritual guidance.出自：R. Ellmann
With guidance from Winnicott the family was able to cope with his need.出自：N. Symington
- guidance:guidance n. 指导, 领导习惯用语take sb. under one's guidance 置某人于自己的庇护之下…