something that provides direction or advice as to a decision or course of action
- Counselling covers a broad spectrum of behaviour problems.
- His company, he says, provides counselling to people in unhappy marriages.
- Last year the government instituted measures such as a counselling service and hotlines, with the aim of cutting the suicide rate by 20% in nine years.
- They offer students counselling and fellowship.
- Modern psychology counselling emerged in the 1940s.
- Counselling is helping him work through this trauma.
Some students need counselling or even psychological treatment in these testing years.出自：Listener
counsel counseling in marital problem Counseling by physiotherapist counsel sb.'s going at once Counsel breaks not the head. counselor for college students Counseling in the Chinese World counsellors in higher institute Counseling and Assistance Center counsellor with rank of minister Counsel prepare a write opinion.