- n. 推荐；建议
- [U][C]推荐; 劝告,建议 the act of recommending or sth (especially a course of action) that is recommended; advice or suggestion
- [C]推荐信,介绍信 a letter or statement that recommends, especially sb for a job
something (as a course of action) that is recommended as advisable
something that recommends (or expresses commendation of) a person or thing as worthy or desirable
any quality or characteristic that gains a person a favorable reception or acceptance or admission;
"her pleasant personality is already a recommendation"
"his wealth was not a passport into the exclusive circles of society"
- I bought this magazine on the recommendation of a friend.
- I got the job on the strength of your recommendation.
- The judge made recommendations to the court.
- He bought the car on my recommendation.
- The government has agreed to implement the recommendations in the report.
- I wrote him a good recommendation.
The decision to withdraw the ban was the..recommendation by a..scientific panel.出自：Daily Telegraph
Through the recommendation of a friend, Strindberg was offered extra work.出自： M. Meyer
Levels are based on the recommendations of..advisory bodies.出自：Which?