- [U]绘画,制图 art of representing objects by lines, with a pencil, chalk, etc.
- [C]图画,图样 picture made in this way
- an illustration that is drawn by hand and published in a book, magazine, or newspaper;
"it is shown by the drawing in Fig. 7"
- a representation of forms or objects on a surface by means of lines;
"drawings of abstract forms"
"he did complicated pen-and-ink drawings like medieval miniatures"
- the creation of artistic pictures or diagrams;
"he learned drawing from his father"
- players buy (or are given) chances and prizes are distributed by casting lots
- act of getting or draining something such as electricity or a liquid from a source;
"the drawing of water from the well"
- the act of moving a load by drawing or pulling
- Join the dots up to complete the drawing.
- You jogged my elbow and spoiled what I was drawing.
- He did/made a drawing of the old farmhouse.
- She studies one drawing of a nude girl.
- This drawing shows what the front elevation of the house will look like when it is built.
- If the scores are still equal, ranking will be decided by lots drawing.
- Barcelona ace Ronaldinho insists they're unconcerned after drawing Chelsea in their Champions League group last night.
I am not good at drawing.
She gives lessons in drawing.
The girl has an innate talent of drawing.
It’s just a rough drawing.
Never have I seen such a fine drawing!
This composite illustration was made by putting together a number of drawings.
The local school had two displays of children's drawings.
He made drawings of smoe insects.
He taught me how to read technical drawings.
- do drawing 绘画
- learn drawing 学画画
- make drawing 绘画
- read drawing 看图纸
- submit drawing 送交画
- teach drawing 教画画
Little drawings aside of the curtains of peace.出自：Jeremy Taylor
There has been a rapid drawing together..of Liberals and Conservatives against Labour.出自：B. Webb
- drawing, painting, photo, picture, portrait
这组词的共同意思是“画”。其区别是：drawing指“素描”或“工程图纸”。例如:This is a drawing in pencil.这是一幅铅笔素描。We produced a working drawing.我们绘制了一幅施工图。painting多指油画。例如:There are many paintings in the room.这间屋子里有很多油画。在表示水彩画时,用drawing或painting均可。例如:This is a water-colour drawing〔painting〕.这是一幅水彩画。photo指“照片”。例如:I have some photos taken in my hometown.我有一些在家乡拍的照片。picture指各种“画,照片或影片”。例如:He has collected some famous pictures.他收集了一些名画。May I take your picture?我可以为你拍张照片吗?Let's go and see a good picture.我们去看一部好电影吧。portrait指“(人物)肖像”。例如:This portrait looks real.这幅肖像简直像真的。
- a drawing by the child 是那个孩子画的画
- a drawing of the child 画有那个孩子的画
- drawing illustration cartoon diagram picture sketch painting portrait
- drawing:drawing n. 图画, 制图, 素描术习惯用语in drawing (图画等)画得[不]准确; 画 得[不]协调out drawing (图画等)画得[不]准确; 画 得[不]协调out of…