- [U]绘画,制图 art of representing objects by lines, with a pencil, chalk, etc.
- [C]图画,图样 picture made in this way
an illustration that is drawn by hand and published in a book, magazine, or newspaper;
"it is shown by the drawing in Fig. 7"
a representation of forms or objects on a surface by means of lines;
"drawings of abstract forms"
"he did complicated pen-and-ink drawings like medieval miniatures"
the creation of artistic pictures or diagrams;
"he learned drawing from his father"
players buy (or are given) chances and prizes are distributed by casting lots
act of getting or draining something such as electricity or a liquid from a source;
"the drawing of water from the well"
the act of moving a load by drawing or pulling
- Join the dots up to complete the drawing.
- You jogged my elbow and spoiled what I was drawing.
- He did/made a drawing of the old farmhouse.
- She studies one drawing of a nude girl.
- This drawing shows what the front elevation of the house will look like when it is built.
- The drawing may shift and the page may zoom out.
- If the scores are still equal, ranking will be decided by lots drawing.
- Barcelona ace Ronaldinho insists they're unconcerned after drawing Chelsea in their Champions League group last night.
- I am not good at drawing.
- She gives lessons in drawing.
- The girl has an innate talent of drawing.
- It’s just a rough drawing.
- Never have I seen such a fine drawing!
- This composite illustration was made by putting together a number of drawings.
- The local school had two displays of children's drawings.
- He made drawings of some insects.
- He taught me how to read technical drawings.
- do drawing 绘画
- learn drawing 学画画
- make drawing 绘画
- read drawing 看图纸
- submit drawing 送交画
- teach drawing 教画画
Little drawings aside of the curtains of peace.出自： Jeremy Taylor
There has been a rapid drawing together..of Liberals and Conservatives against Labour.出自： B. Webb
- drawing, painting, photo, picture, portrait
- This is a drawing in pencil.这是一幅铅笔素描。
- We produced a working drawing.我们绘制了一幅施工图。
- There are many paintings in the room.这间屋子里有很多油画。
- This is a water-colour drawing〔painting〕.这是一幅水彩画。
- I have some photos taken in my hometown.我有一些在家乡拍的照片。
- He has collected some famous pictures.他收集了一些名画。
- May I take your picture?我可以为你拍张照片吗?
- Let's go and see a good picture.我们去看一部好电影吧。
- This portrait looks real.这幅肖像简直像真的。
- a drawing by the child 是那个孩子画的画
- a drawing of the child 画有那个孩子的画
- sketch 速写
- diagram 图解
- illustration 说明
- cartoon 卡通
- depiction 描述
- representation 陈述
- portrayal 描绘
- outline 大纲
- lottery 彩票
- painting 画，油画
- picture 照片
- draft 草稿
- tracing 追踪
- raffle 废物
- design 设计
- sweepstakes 赌金的独得
- lot 许多
- extraction 抽出
- figure 图形
- choice 选择
- choosing 选择
- selection 选择
- art 艺术
- doodle 乱写
- drafting 起草
- drawing off 引出的
- draught 通风
- draftsmanship 制图术
- portrait 肖像