- v. 狠揍；不断地打击；彻底打垮；使受到严重的经济损失
- n. <口>衣服或装备
informal terms for personal possessions;
"did you take all your clobber?"
strike violently and repeatedly;
"She clobbered the man who tried to attack her"
beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight;
"We licked the other team on Sunday!"
- If you do that again, I'll clobber you.
- The police intended to clobber drunk drivers.
- Our team got clobbered on Saturday.
- The new supermarket is really going to clobber the small local shops.
- You should see the clobber he takes when he goes climbing!.