- 巴尼(罗马尼亚货币单位，= 1／100 列伊)
- vt. 明令禁止；取缔 forbid sth officially, especially by law; say officially that people must not do, sell, or use sth
- [C]禁止，禁令 an official rule that says that sth is not allowed; an official statement ordering people not to do, sell, or use sth
- a decree that prohibits something
- 100 bani equal 1 leu in Moldova
- 100 bani equal 1 leu in Romania
- an official prohibition or edict against something
- a bachelor's degree in nursing
- forbid the public distribution of ( a movie or a newspaper)
- prohibit especially by legal means or social pressure;
"Smoking is banned in this building"
- ban from a place of residence, as for punishment
- expel from a community or group
- The government has banned the use of chemical weapons.
- She was banned from athletics for two years after failing a drug test.
- There is a ban on smoking in the theatre.
“Ban the bomb!”
Ban nuclear weapons!
The government bans nuclear tests.
The treaty bans underground nuclear tests.
Good manners ban abusive language anywhere.
The government banned publication of his books.
The government has banned the sale of that produce which is harmful to the public.
The new military government has banned strikes and demonstrations.
They immediately banned the drug.
They may ban the expression for different ideas, but the ideas will still be there.
To protect national industries, some countries have banned foreign investments in certain industrial branches.
Henry Miller is no longer banned in the United States.
McEwan's play was banned by the BBC.
The film was banned for thirteen years.
The play was banned by the censor.
The book was banned on the grounds of obscenity.
The sale of alcohol to people under age 18 is banned.
Chemical weapons are banned internationally.
Smoking is banned in all public places.
Swimming is banned in this lake.
Fishing is banned in this lake.
The police banned their demonstrating in the park.
They signed agreements banning the use of chemical weapons.
The ban has been removed.
The ban is unlikely to be lifted this year.
Gambling is placed under ban in China.
He is a person under the Pope's Ban.
The ban against foreign books has been withdrawn in that country.
The police lifted the ban against parking in this street.
The ban against dancing has been lifted.
Some countries claim a total ban of nuclear weapons.
The committee also voted to continue the ban on price support of potatoes.
There is a ban on smoking in petrol stations.
The government has enforced the ban on the export of uranium.
The government placed a ban on the import of luxuries.
The government put a ban on the sale of that drug.
The union has imposed a ban on overtime.
A ban on smoking in theatres has been declared.
There is to be a total ban on smoking in the office.
There was no ban on smoking cigarettes.
There should be a ban on talking and eating loudly in cinemas.
The country government has announced a thirty-day ban on hunting.
We have put a ban on swimming in this lake.
The government has lifted the ban on buying and selling gold.
A ban has been placed on picnicking in the area.
- ban from (v.+prep.)
禁止某人做某事ban sb from doing sth ban sb from sth/v-ing
The teacher banned him from talking in class.老师严禁他在课堂上讲话。
They banned visitors from smoking in the building.他们禁止来访者在大楼内吸烟。用于 be ～ed 结构
He was banned from the meeting.他被取消了出席会议的资格。
She was banned from athletics for two years after failing a drugs test.她药检没有通过，被禁赛两年。
They'd been banned from the pub for rowdiness.他们因吵闹被赶出酒店。
The book was banned from school libraries.这本书被学校图书馆所禁。
Bicycles are banned from superhighways.禁止在高速公路上骑自行车。
After the accident, he was banned from driving.事故发生后，他被禁止开车。
He was banned from driving for six months.他被禁止驾驶六个月。
He was banned from entering the barracks.他未被允许进入军营。
She's been banned from leaving Greece while that allegations are investigated.当局对指控进行调查期间，禁止她离开希腊。
- 禁止某人做某事ban sb from doing sth ban sb from sth/v-ing
- ban a protest 禁止抗议
- ban a religion 取缔某个宗教
- ban comment 禁止议论
- ban demonstrations 禁止示威活动
- ban noise 禁止噪音
- ban obscene books 查禁淫秽书籍
- ban opium 禁鸦片
- ban strikes 禁止罢工
- ban the manufacture of 禁止制造…
- ban immediately 立即取缔
- announce a ban on 宣布对…的禁令
- cancel a ban 取消禁令
- claim a ban of 主张禁止
- continue the ban 继续禁止
- drop a ban 解禁
- enforce a ban on 实施对…的禁令
- established a ban on 下令禁止
- impose a ban on 颁布对…的禁令
- lay a ban on export 禁止出口
- lift a ban from 解除对…的禁令
- place a ban on 禁止
- put a ban on drinking in the office 禁止在办公室内饮酒
- put the ban to sth 禁止
- remove the ban on political parties 开放党禁
- renew a ban against 恢复对…的禁令
- violate a ban 违禁
- withdraw a ban 取消禁令
- alcohol ban 禁酒令
- nuclear test ban treaty 禁止核试验条约
- parking ban 禁止停车令
- the beef export ban 出口牛肉的禁令
- wartime ban 战时禁令
- under a ban 被禁止
Ever she blessed the old and banned the new.出自：W. Morris
- ban是及物动词,通常接名词或动名词作宾语，表示所禁止的事项，也可以被禁止的人作宾语，而以短语from n./v- ing表示所禁止的事项。
- ban, forbid
- ☆ 直接源自古英语的banann，意为召唤，禁止。
- court order法院指令
- cast out逐出
- shut out关在外面
- ban:ban n. 禁令vt. 禁止, 取缔(书刊等)…