- n. 指令；命令；禁令
a formal command or admonition
(law) a judicial remedy issued in order to prohibit a party from doing or continuing to do a certain activity;
"injunction were formerly obtained by writ but now by a judicial order"
- When the system works, all of the parts of the system are connected and transmit injunction and data by the ways thereinafter.
- He ignored the headmaster's injunction to be silent.
- His application for an injunction was refused.
- The military government dissolved the injunction.
- perpetual injunction [法] 永久禁制令,...
- prohibitory injunction [经] 禁止性命令...
- lay a strict injunction on someone 勒令某人
- lay a strict injunction on someone to do something 勒令某人
He sent her a sum of money with strict injunctions that she was to spend it..on a holiday.出自： E. Jones