- [C][U]审计; 稽核 official examination of business and financial records to see that they are true and correct
- [C][U](质量或标准的)审查,检查 official examination of the quality or standard of sth
- vt. 审计; 稽核 officially examine the financial accounts of a company
- vt. 旁听(大学课程) attend a course at college or university but without taking any exams or receiving credit
- an inspection of the accounting procedures and records by a trained accountant or CPA
- a methodical examination or review of a condition or situation;
"he made an audit of all the plants on his property"
"an energy efficiency audit"
"an email log audit"
- examine carefully for accuracy with the intent of verification;
"audit accounts and tax returns"
- attend academic courses without getting credit
- As usual, the yearly audit will take place in December.
- They work non-stop to finish the audit on time.
- He had read the audit chief's report about the embezzlement and cash loss.
- But everyone was there, helping to examine the bank's records for the special audit Mr. Bell was taking.
- He will audit three courses next semester.
- He audit the account by himself.
The yearly audit takes place each December.
The stockholder demanded an audit of the firm's accounts.
The company hasn't carried out a proper audit for over a year.
A committee will audit the department's performance.
She audited classes at the University of California.
The firm's accounts were audited last month.
- conduct an annual audit 实施一年一度的审计
- carry out an annual audit 实施一年一度的审计
- run an aviation security audit 进行航空安全检查
With his orisons I meddle not, for hee appeals to a high audit.出自：Milton
In the safety audit, an independent safety team reviews the design and construction work, concentrating on safety aspects.出自：Shell Technology
- take stock作出判断
- listen in收听(偷听)
- in在 ... 里
- audition n. & v. 试演,试音
- audit:audit n. 审计, 稽核, 查帐vt. 稽核, 旁听vi. 查账 英英解释:名词audit:1. an inspection of the accounting procedures and r…