- n. 听；听力；试听；试镜
- v. 试音；试听；试镜
the ability to hear; the auditory faculty;
"his hearing was impaired"
a test of the suitability of a performer
perform in order to get a role;
"She auditioned for a role on Broadway"
- Tone adjustment can meet different audtion environment.
- How does the hospital check audition commonly?
- They made an audition of the new recordings.
- What do I need to prepare for my audition?
- Which part are you auditioning for?
- None of the actresses we've auditioned is suitable.
- You will probably be nervous at the audition.
- The actress demonstrated thespian talents at her first audition.
- audition of account [经] 查帐
All that the critic can do for the reader or audience or spectator is to focus his gaze or audition.出自： E. Pound