- affected by wear; damaged by long use;
"worn threads on the screw"
"a worn suit"
"the worn pockets on the jacket"
- showing the wearing effects of overwork or care or suffering;
"looking careworn as she bent over her mending"
"her face was drawn and haggard from sleeplessness"
"that raddled but still noble face"
"shocked to see the worn look of his handsome young face"
- The worn brakes require replacement.
- His worn jacket revealed his elbows.
- They were shivering in thin, worn sweaters.
- She came out of the ordeal looking thin and worn.
- hackneyed（指词语﹑ 言辞等）陈腐...
- worn out穿破了的
- worn:worn adj. 用旧的, 疲倦的vbl. wear的过去分词Google提供的广告…