- 弱的,无力气的,易毁坏的,容易被击败的 lacking strength or power; easily broken, bent or defeated
- 功能不佳的 not functioning properly
- 无说服力的,无力的 not convincing or forceful
- 稀的,稀释的 containing a high proportion of water; dilute
- 未达高标准的,有缺陷的 not achieving a high standard; deficient
- wanting in physical strength;
"a weak pillar"
- overly diluted; thin and insipid;
- (used of vowels or syllables) pronounced with little or no stress;
"a syllable that ends in a short vowel is a light syllable"
"a weak stress on the second syllable"
- wanting in moral strength, courage, or will; having the attributes of man as opposed to e.g. divine beings;
"I'm only a fallible human"
- tending downward in price;
"a weak market for oil stocks"
- deficient or lacking in some skill;
"he's weak in spelling"
- lacking bodily or muscular strength or vitality;
"a feeble old woman"
"her body looked sapless"
- (used of verbs) having standard (or regular) inflection
- not having authority, political strength, or governing power;
"a weak president"
- deficient in magnitude; barely perceptible; lacking clarity or brightness or loudness etc;
"a faint outline"
"the wan sun cast faint shadows"
"the faint light of a distant candle"
"a faint hissing sound"
"a faint aroma"
"a weak pulse"
- likely to fail under stress or pressure;
"the weak link in the chain"
- deficient in intelligence or mental power;
"a weak mind"
- The troops were too weak to withstand.
- The small weak child became the scorn of the class.
- He was too weak even to lift his hand.
- She felt weak from lack of sleep.
- A person with weak sight cannot see far.
- According to the direction, we need a weak sugar solution.
She spoke in a weak voice.
Don't stand on that chair, it's got a weak leg.
We need strong leaders, not weak ones.
A weak fort can be easily captured.
That was an incredibly weak answer.
“Stepped” is a weak form. stepped
Her pulse is weak; she must be very ill.
She is not so weak as she looks.
I'm very weak when it comes to giving up cigarettes.
The young man is rather weak and may be easily led astray by bad companions.
The arguments in favor of the proposal are very weak.
Her French is rather weak.
The tea is weak.
The play was well acted, but I thought the plot was a bit weak.
She was weak from a long illness.
She is weak in the legs.
The supports were too weak for the weight of the load.
The old man is weak in body but not in mind.
She is weak in classic literature.
Her school report shows that she is weak at arithmetic and biology.
She is a little weak in spelling.
I am weak on names.
The flu victim was too weak to walk.
The walls are too weak to hold up the roof.
The teacher's so weak that the children do what they like.
- a weak moment
易被说服或诱惑的时刻 time when one is unusually easily persuaded or tempted
In a weak moment,I agreed to pay for her holiday. 我一时心软,同意了支付她度假的费用。
- 易被说服或诱惑的时刻 time when one is unusually easily persuaded or tempted
- weak at the knees
一时两腿发软站不住 temporarily hardly able to stand because of emotion, fear, illness, etc.
Rudolph Balentino, the Adonis of the silent films, had one great quality— to make women feel weak at the knees. 鲁道夫·瓦伦丁诺,这部无声电影中的美男子,有一个绝妙的本事——使女人感到膝头发软。
- 一时两腿发软站不住 temporarily hardly able to stand because of emotion, fear, illness, etc.
- weak in the head
You must be weak in the head if you think I'll agree to that. 如果你以为我会同意那事,你一定是脑子不管用了。
Since John met that girl he's gone weak in the head. 约翰自从遇见那姑娘之后,变得有些糊里糊涂了。
- 愚蠢的 stupid
- weak answer 缺乏说服力的回答
- weak character 优柔寡断的性格
- weak coffee 淡咖啡
- weak constitution 虚弱的体质
- weak defence 不牢固的防御工事
- weak fort 不坚固的堡垒
- weak heart 心脏衰弱
- weak pretext 经不起推敲的托词
- weak railing 不牢固的栏杆
- weak soup 稀汤
- weak spots 弱点
- weak voice 微弱的声音
He despises me for being too weak to play.出自：V. Woolf
He felt so weak..that he found it impossible to lift a match.出自：M. Holroyd
- weak, feeble, infirm
这三个词的共同意思是“弱的”。其区别是：weak用于修饰人、人的身体及其各部分器官,为最普通用语; feeble多指体格、脉搏、声音等“虚弱的,无力气的”,语气较weak强且庄重。例如:Her pulse was very feeble.她的脉搏很微弱。infirm特指因年老而衰弱。例如:My grandpa is infirm with age.我祖父年老体衰。
误 He is weak at sight and hearing.
正 He is weak in sight and hearing.
析 表示“在…方面差”,应该说be weak in,其中in不能改成at。
- ☆ 直接源自古斯堪的那维亚语的vekir，意为虚弱的。
- weakly adv. 软弱地; 无力地; 疲软地
- weak:weak adj. 不牢固的, 弱的, 虚弱的, 软弱的, 淡的, 疲软的, 无力的, 不耐用的 英英解释:形容词weak:1. having little physical or spiritual…