- 一餐，饭，一顿饭 ，一客饭
- [C]餐,饭 an amount of food eaten at one time, usually consisting of two or more dishes
- [C]进餐时间 the time of eating a meal
meal : 粉状 ...
在 《外教社畜牧兽医英语词典》 中查看更多...
meal : 膳食, 一顿 ...
在 《法律术语英语词典》 中查看更多...
meal : 粗磨 ...
在 《外教社农业英语词典》 中查看更多...
meal : 岩粉 ...
在 《外教社地质学英语词典》 中查看更多...
meal : 膳食 ...
在 《会展英语词典》 中查看更多...
- the food served and eaten at one time
- any of the occasions for eating food that occur by custom or habit at more or less fixed times
- coarsely ground foodstuff; especially seeds of various cereal grasses or pulse
- My mother usually cooks a hot meal in the evening.
- That restaurant provided us with a good meal.
- We can offer children the reasonable meal and the well balanced nourishment every day.
- Meal can be made from corn and used in a wide variety of foods.
It was very generous of them to share their meal with their out-of-work neighbours.
The Bakers have invited us out for a meal tonight.
We had a plain meal.
You can get quite a decent meal there without spending too much.
We were given a delicious meal at the restaurant.
There is an elaborate five course meal.
This is an excellent meal.
We ended our meal with a nice dessert.
I wasn't hungry; I only ate that big meal because your mother meant well by us.
We enjoyed the hot meal after being out in the rain.
There was nothing special about the meal; it was average.
They will have a talk at meals.
This restaurant is known for its Chinese food.
He has a gigantic appetite and eats gigantic meals.
- beg a meal 讨一顿饭吃
- cook a meal 做饭
- eat a meal 吃饭
- enjoy one's meal 吃得很开胃
- forget one's meal 忘记吃饭
- make a meal of 吃一顿…饭
- order a meal 订饭菜
- prepare a meal 准备饭菜
- serve a meal 开饭,上饭
- share one's meal with 同…共餐
- take a meal 吃饭
- badly cooked meal 做得很糟糕的饭菜
- cheap meal 便宜的饭菜,经济小吃
- delicious meal 美餐
- economical meal 经济小吃
- expensive meal 昂贵的饭菜
- good meal 好饭菜
- home-cooked meal 家做的饭菜
- hot meal 热餐
- main meal 主餐
- nice meal 美食,佳肴
- poor meal 做得不好或不丰盛的饭菜
- quick meal 快餐
- simple meal 便餐
- square meal 丰盛的一餐
- well-cooked meal 做得好的饭菜
- meal tickets 饭票
- meal作“进餐期间”解时通常用于at meals结构。
- “Let's take a meal.吃饭吧。”这句话并没有错,但除非特别必要,一般不用,而是讲Let's have breakfast〔lunch, dinner〕.吃早饭〔午饭、晚饭〕吧。“Let's eat.吃饭吧。”稍有些俗气,但在美式英语中应用很广。
- meal, breakfast, dinner, lunch, supper, tea
这组词均为餐名,一般不加冠词。其区别是：dinner指正餐,多在晚上吃,也可指宴会; breakfast指早餐; lunch指午餐; meal指任何一餐; supper指晚餐; tea在英国,指下午茶。例如:He asked me to dinner tonight.他邀请我今天晚上吃饭。The dinner we had was excellent.我们吃的晚餐很丰盛。I hope you will honour us with your presence at the dinner.我希望您能光临此次晚宴。I have breakfast at seven.我在7点吃早餐。We have lunch at noon.我们在中午吃午饭。He had a light meal at home.他在家吃了顿便餐。I have supper at six.我6点吃晚饭。They are having tea in the garden.他们正在园子里喝下午茶。
- meal, diet, repast
这三个词的共同意思是“餐”。其区别是：meal意为“一餐,进餐,饭菜”,是普通用语; repast通常指“盛餐”,一般用在正式文体中,日常英语中用得极少。例如:The guest partook of a luxurious repast in the beautiful hall.这位客人在这美丽的大厅里享受了一顿奢侈的盛宴。diet通常指特定的饮食、食物、习惯食用品。例如:You'd better have a light diet.你最好吃清淡的食物。
- ☆ 直接源自古英语的aml，意为一餐。
- meal:meal n. 一餐, 一顿饭, 膳食, (谷类的)粗粉vi. 进餐习惯用语have [take] a meal 进餐, 吃饭make a (hearty) meal of 饱餐一顿 使(任务等)看来…