- 一餐，饭，一顿饭 ，一客饭
- [C]餐,饭 an amount of food eaten at one time, usually consisting of two or more dishes
- [C]进餐时间 the time of eating a meal
the food served and eaten at one time
any of the occasions for eating food that occur by custom or habit at more or less fixed times
coarsely ground foodstuff; especially seeds of various cereal grasses or pulse
- My mother usually cooks a hot meal in the evening.
- This is the best meal I had ever eaten.
- That restaurant provided us with a good meal.
- We can offer children the reasonable meal and the well balanced nourishment every day.
- Meal can be made from corn and used in a wide variety of foods.
- It was very generous of them to share their meal with their out-of-work neighbours.
- The Bakers have invited us out for a meal tonight.
- We had a plain meal.
- You can get quite a decent meal there without spending too much.
- We were given a delicious meal at the restaurant.
- There is an elaborate five course meal.
- This is an excellent meal.
- We ended our meal with a nice dessert.
- I wasn't hungry; I only ate that big meal because your mother meant well by us.
- We enjoyed the hot meal after being out in the rain.
- There was nothing special about the meal; it was average.
- They will have a talk at meals.
- This restaurant is known for its Chinese food.
- He has a gigantic appetite and eats gigantic meals.
- beg a meal 讨一顿饭吃
- cook a meal 做饭
- eat a meal 吃饭
- enjoy one's meal 吃得很开胃
- forget one's meal 忘记吃饭
- make a meal of 吃一顿…饭
- order a meal 订饭菜
- prepare a meal 准备饭菜
- serve a meal 开饭,上饭
- share one's meal with 同…共餐
- take a meal 吃饭
- badly cooked meal 做得很糟糕的饭菜
- cheap meal 便宜的饭菜,经济小吃
- delicious meal 美餐
- economical meal 经济小吃
- expensive meal 昂贵的饭菜
- good meal 好饭菜
- home-cooked meal 家做的饭菜
- hot meal 热餐
- main meal 主餐
- nice meal 美食,佳肴
- poor meal 做得不好或不丰盛的饭菜
- quick meal 快餐
- simple meal 便餐
- square meal 丰盛的一餐
- well-cooked meal 做得好的饭菜
- meal tickets 饭票
- meal作“进餐期间”解时通常用于at meals结构。
- meal, breakfast, dinner, lunch, supper, tea
- dinner指正餐,多在晚上吃,也可指宴会; breakfast指早餐; lunch指午餐; meal指任何一餐; supper指晚餐; tea在英国,指下午茶。例如:
- He asked me to dinner tonight.他邀请我今天晚上吃饭。
- The dinner we had was excellent.我们吃的晚餐很丰盛。
- I hope you will honour us with your presence at the dinner.我希望您能光临此次晚宴。
- I have breakfast at seven.我在7点吃早餐。
- We have lunch at noon.我们在中午吃午饭。
- He had a light meal at home.他在家吃了顿便餐。
- I have supper at six.我6点吃晚饭。
- They are having tea in the garden.他们正在园子里喝下午茶。
- meal, diet, repast
- meal意为“一餐,进餐,饭菜”,是普通用语; repast通常指“盛餐”,一般用在正式文体中,日常英语中用得极少。例如:
- The guest partook of a luxurious repast in the beautiful hall.这位客人在这美丽的大厅里享受了一顿奢侈的盛宴。
- You'd better have a light diet.你最好吃清淡的食物。
- ☆ 直接源自古英语的mal，意为一餐。