- 信任， 信赖
- 托付，委托，托交， 委任
- [U]信任,信赖,相信 firm belief in the honesty, goodness, worth, etc., of sb/sth; confidence; faith
- [C][U]信托,托管 (an arrangement for) the holding and controlling of a property or money for the advantage of sb else
- [U][C]照管,关怀; 职责 care or responsibility
- [C]托拉斯 a group of firms that have combined to reduce competition and control prices to their own advantage
- vt. & vi. 相信; 信任 believe in the honesty and dependability of (sb/sth); have faith in
- something (as property) held by one party (the trustee) for the benefit of another (the beneficiary);
"he is the beneficiary of a generous trust set up by his father"
- certainty based on past experience;
"he wrote the paper with considerable reliance on the work of other scientists"
"he put more trust in his own two legs than in the gun"
- the trait of believing in the honesty and reliability of others;
"the experience destroyed his trust and personal dignity"
- a consortium of independent organizations formed to limit competition by controlling the production and distribution of a product or service;
"they set up the trust in the hope of gaining a monopoly"
- complete confidence in a person or plan etc;
"he cherished the faith of a good woman"
"the doctor-patient relationship is based on trust"
- a trustful relationship;
"he took me into his confidence"
"he betrayed their trust"
- have confidence or faith in;
"We can trust in God"
"Rely on your friends"
"bank on your good education"
"I swear by my grandmother's recipes"
- allow without fear
- be confident about something;
"I believe that he will come back from the war"
- expect and wish;
"I trust you will behave better from now on"
"I hope she understands that she cannot expect a raise"
- confer a trust upon;
"The messenger was entrusted with the general's secret"
"I commit my soul to God"
- extend credit to;
"don't trust my ex-wife; I won't pay her debts anymore"
- A good marriage is based on trust.
- In his will he created trusts for his children.
- Can you trust his account of what happened?
- If you break your word，he will never trust you again.
- Can I trust you to post this letter?
You've betrayed my trust.
I have absolute trust in the doctors.
I don't place any trust in the government's promises.
Don't worry about anything; put your trust in me.
A child has trust in his mother.
The new President enjoys the trust of the people.
The property is merely a trust.
The money isn't mine; it's a trust I'm holding for my youngest brother.
A trust company undertakes to manage property for anyone.
She's not yet old enough to be employed in a position of trust.
Mr. Wade will be faithful to his trust.
The companies formed a trust.
I shall think it is a great trust to obey the wishes of my dead father.
This is a trust that we lay on you; we know that you will do your best.
I don't trust.
Everything went all right,I trust.
No one trusts him except himself.
Everybody likes him and trusts him.
I can't trust you.
“Why did you lned him all that money?” “I trusted him.”
They trusted each other and supported each other.
You can't trust these cars salesmen; they'll say anything to sell their cars.
Trust your own instincts.
I don't trust his judgment.
Can we trust his account of what happened?
I can't trust my memory.I'd better write everything down.
You can't trust the English weather.
He was trusted by the state.
Surely she was to be trusted.
He's not the sort of man to be trusted.
I trust to hear better news from you.
We trust to receive a cheque from you in settlement of this account.
I trust to be able to join you.
She trusted that they would never be happy together.
He said he trusted that we would profit by it.
She trusts that nothing will keep you from coming.
I trust that he is not hurt.
We trust that you will keep your word.
I do trust that you be successful.
We trust you will soon feel better.
I trust you will be able to help me.
I don't trust that he did it.
You can't trust what the newspapers say.
You may trust me that I'm speaking the truth.
She trusted you that you're quite well now.
I trust you that you all like coffee.
Dear mother, you can trust me to carry out this job!
Can I trust you to post this letter?
You cannot trust him to keep his promise.
I trusted my child to do it all by himself.
You can trust the nurse to look after the baby when her mother is in hospital.
Do you trust the child to go there all alone ?
I know you will not speak of it, and I trust you not to write of it.
He can't trust anyone to do this for him.
Trust you to say something embarrassing!
You can't trust the trains to run on time.
He may be trusted to do the work well and quickly.
Can they be trusted to look after the house while we're away?
- buy〔get,sell〕 on trust
赊购 allow sb to have money to return or pay for then at a latter date buy〔get,sell〕 sth on trust
When you buy anything and do not pay for it until later, you are getting it on trust.买东西稍后付款,就是赊账购物。
The merchandise will be sold on trust.这堆商品将赊账卖出。
- 赊购 allow sb to have money to return or pay for then at a latter date buy〔get,sell〕 sth on trust
- in sb's trust
由某人照管〔负责〕 be charged by sb
My son was left in my mother's trust for the summer. 那个夏天,我把儿子托付给我母亲照顾。
The children have been placed in my trust. 这些孩子已经交给我照管了。
My niece was left in my trust for the weekend. 我受托周末照管我的外甥女。
- 由某人照管〔负责〕 be charged by sb
- in trust (for)
代管 kept as a trust (by sb)
At his death,Mr. Brown left a large sum in trust for his son. 布朗先生去世时,留下一大笔钱,请人保管,作为给他孩子的财产。
The money will be held in trust for you until you are 21. 这笔钱将由人代替你保管,到你21岁时为止。
Our national heritage has been left to us in trust by earlier generations. 我们的民族传统由先辈传给我们去发扬光大。
- 代管 kept as a trust (by sb)
- leave in trust with
由…代管 keep sb/sth as a trust by sb leave sb/sth in trust with sb/sth
I left my cat in trust with a neighbor while I went on holiday.我去度假时把猫交给一家邻居照管。
The estate is left in trust with a bank.这些房地产交给一家银行代管。
- 由…代管 keep sb/sth as a trust by sb leave sb/sth in trust with sb/sth
- take on trust
凭信用接受,不经证明或仔细考虑就相信 accept sth without proof or close examination take sth on trust
“How do I know you're telling the truth?” “You'll just have to take it on trust.”“我怎么知道你说的是真情?”“你只好凭信用相信了。”
There is no proof of his story; we can only take it on trust.他说的情况没法加以证实,我们只能相信。
- 凭信用接受,不经证明或仔细考虑就相信 accept sth without proof or close examination take sth on trust
- to sb's trust
委托…保管 kept as a trust
We committed the baby to her trust. 我们委托她照管这个婴儿。
- 委托…保管 kept as a trust
- trust for (v.+prep.)
- 相信,信赖 believe that sb would usually do sth
赊卖 allow sb to have money to return or pay for then at a latter date
The firm trusted him for a typewriter. 公司把打字机赊卖给他。
Can you trust me for a packet of cigarettes until Friday? 你能赊给我一盒烟到星期五付钱吗?
The butcher will trust us for the meat. 肉店老板将把肉赊给我们。
- trust in (v.+prep.)
相信; 信任 have faith in; place confidence in trust in sb/sth
We don't trust in God.我们不相信上帝。
I would never trust in that kind of person.我一点儿也不相信那种人。
We will trust in your word to make good any damage you may do.你们答应赔偿可能造成的任何损失,这话我们是相信的。
We will trust in your continued support and cooperation.我们相信你们会继续支持我们并和我们合作的。
He trusts in her honesty.他相信她是诚实的。
You can trust in his wisdom and power.你可以充分相信他的智慧和力量。
She trusted in his ability to look after her.她信赖他照看她的能力。
- 相信; 信任 have faith in; place confidence in trust in sb/sth
- trust out of (v.+adv.+prep.)
对…(处于某种状态)放心 have a calm heart when sb/sth is in a position trust sb out of sth
She couldn't trust the kids out of her sight.她不放心孩子远离她的视线。
It's not good to trust small children out of doors in a big town.在大城市,随便让孩子们往街上跑是不行的。
- 对…(处于某种状态)放心 have a calm heart when sb/sth is in a position trust sb out of sth
- trust to (v.+prep.)
依靠,依赖 rely on; have reliance on trust to sb/sth
We'll trust to you for the performance of the task.执行这个任务我们要依靠你了。
When reading, don't just trust to your memory, but jot down notes in your notebook.看书时不要单纯依靠记忆力,要在笔记本上记些笔记。
It won't do to trust to the inspiration of the moment when speaking to such a big audience.对这么多听众讲话,靠临时想是不行的。
He trusted to his strong constitution of recovery.他依靠自己强壮的体格去战胜疾病恢复健康。
You must have the whole project carefully planned in advance; don't trust to luck.你必须事先把整个工程仔细筹划好,不要靠运气。
We trusted to his coolness, and he didn't fail us.我们相信他会冷静对待,他没有让我们失望。
交给…(保管,办理等) give charge of sth to sb trust sth to sb
I'd like to trust my room to you.我想把房间交给你看管。
I don't advise you to trust important documents to him.我劝你不要把重要文件交给他。
- 依靠,依赖 rely on; have reliance on trust to sb/sth
- trust with (v.+prep.)
把…托给(某人)办理 give sb with the matter; let sb do sth; give sb the care of sth trust sb with sth
Mr. Mill trusts me with all his books.米尔先生把他的书籍全交给我保管。
I should never trust him with my money.我绝不会把钱委托给他保管。
- 把…托给(某人)办理 give sb with the matter; let sb do sth; give sb the care of sth trust sb with sth
- abuse trust 滥用信任
- accept trust 承受托付
- afford trust 给予信赖
- bestow trust 对…信任
- betray trust 辜负信任
- breach trust 违反信托
- break up a trust 分裂托拉斯
- breed trust 培养信任
- charge with trust 承担责任
- cherish trust 抱有信心
- confide trust in 信任…
- encourage trust 增强信心
- entertain trust of 对…持有信心
- establish trust 建立一个委托管理机构
- feel trust 感到了信任
- fix trust 对…信赖
- form trust 组成托拉斯
- foster trust 抱有信心
- found trust 建立信心
- fulfil trust 履行义务
- inspire trust 唤起信心
- nurse trust 怀有信心
- nurture trust 培养起信心
- retain trust 对…持有信心
- shake trust 动摇信心
- shatter trust 对…的信赖破灭
- shock out of trust 因失去信任而感震惊
- strengthen trust 增强对…的信任
- absolute trust 绝对信赖
- ample trust 充分信赖
- blind trust 盲目的信任
- boyish trust 孩子气的信任
- buoyant trust 愉快的相信
- complete trust 完全信任
- delusive trust 轻信
- dreadful trust 可怕的信任
- earnest trust 诚挚的信任
- false trust 假信任
- fearless trust 大胆的信任
- gentle trust 高尚的职责
- honorable trust 光荣的职责
- human trust 具有同情心的信赖
- impious trust 邪恶的托拉斯
- implicit trust 绝对信赖
- important trust 重要的职责
- instinctive trust 本能的相信
- national trust 国家信托
- public trust 公共信托机构
- sacred trust 神圣的职责
- serene trust 平静的职责
- serious trust 重要的职责
- stupendous trust 巨大的信任
- unfaltering trust 毫不动摇的信任
- unswerving trust 坚定的信任
- trust in 信任
- trust each other 互相信赖
- trust instinct 相信直觉
- trust one's judgment 相信某人的判断
- trust the chance 碰运气
- trust the memory 依靠记忆
- trust the Party leader 信任党的领导人
- trust amply 充分地相信
- trust candidly 坦诚地信任
- trust commonly 普遍信任
- trust currently 普遍信任
- trust dogmatically 坚定地相信
- trust erroneously 错误地信任
- trust exclusively 完全地相信
- trust explicitly 清楚地相信
- trust fondly 深情地相信
- trust frankly 坦诚地信任
- trust generally 普遍信任
- trust heavily 非常信赖
- trust implicitly 绝对地相信
- trust ingenuously 天真地信任
- trust instinctively 凭直觉信任
- trust irrationally 荒谬地信任
- trust largely 主要相信
- trust obstinately 固执地认为
- trust passionately 坚信
- trust persistently 坚信
- trust primarily 主要相信
- trust profoundly 深信
- trust reasonably 理智地信任
- trust religiously 认真地信任
- trust scarcely 几乎不信任
- trust seriously 坚信
- trust shrewdly 精明地相信
- trust sincerely 真诚地信任
- trust solely 唯一相信
- trust staunchly 坚信
- trust strongly 坚信
- trust tacitly 沉默地相信
- trust thoroughly 深信
- trust uncompromisingly 坚信
- trust unquestioningly 确信
Afraid of taking decisions..she had no trust in her own powers.出自：Aldous Huxley
She had only to endure and trust in God.出自：J. Baldwin
The true..creator of fiction..trusts to memory and imagination.出自：J. Updike
- trust作“信任,信赖”解时,常与have, put或place等词搭配使用。
- trust, belief, confidence, faith
这组词都可以表示“相信”。其区别在于:1.faith指有事实依据证明某人或某物真实可靠,毋庸置疑; belief是普通用语,指没有经过自己亲自观察和亲身经历就去相信,即使事实不真或根本不存在也不产生怀疑。例如:I have great belief in his ability to succeed.我相信他有能力获得成功。confidence指根据自己的观察,有充分的理由和证据承认某事是正确的。例如:I had confidence in my own youth and energy.我对自己的年轻和精力很有信心。trust指从本人直观感觉认为某人的行为是正确的、符合道德标准的,可以信托。例如:A child usually has perfect trust in his mother.孩子通常都很信任自己的母亲。2.faith后可接that从句; belief后也可接that从句。例如:Their great driving force is the belief that they are doing right.他们相信自己做得对的信念驱使他们前行。confidence除可接that从句外,还可接动词不定式。例如:I hadn't got enough confidence to go ahead .我没有足够的信心前进了。trust除可用作名词外,还可用作动词。例如:Can you trust his account of what happened?你相信他所说的这件事发生的原因吗?
- trust in, trust to
- We trust in God.
- Don't trust to chance.
- trust, bank, depend, rely, reckon
这组词都可表示“寄托充分信任”。其区别是：rely一般指根据以往的经验而指望某人不会辜负希望或期待某事不落空; trust强调毫无保留地确信某人或某事在任何情况下都可靠,这种信任感不是来自经验或证据,而是凭直觉或感情,因此有可能落空; depend专指由于自身能力不足或缺乏自信心而依赖别人给予帮助或支持,同时主观认为这种依赖不会遭到拒绝; reckon指对人或物寄托主观的期待或指望,暗示怀有比depend更强的自信心; bank主要用于口语中,喻义强烈的信赖,就像充分相信银行一样。
- trust, believe
- trust that..., believe that...
- Do you trust that I did it?
- I believe that you're telling truth.
- He trusts the little girl to walk over the bridge alone.
- He trusts the little girl about walking over the bridge alone.
- Trust him to get away with it.
- Trust him for getting away with it.
- Don't trust luck.
- Don't trust to luck.
- I trust to see him again some day.
- I trust to seeing him again some day.
- belief faith confidence conviction credit trust
- belief faith trust confidence
- belief:belief指“承认某事是真的, 尽管有或没有确凿的证据”。
- belief in ghosts.
- I have faith in his ability to succeed.
- trust:trust指“信赖”、“信任”, 含有“坚定的信念”的意思,。
- enjoy the trust of the people
- confidence:confidence指“在有证据的基础上相信”, 也常指“自信”、“有把握”。
- She has great confidence in her success.
误 I will trust him for my life.
正 I will trust him with my life.
正 I will trust my life to him.
误 I cannot trust my new car for that man.
正 I cannot trust my new car to that man.
正 I cannot trust that man with my new car.
析 表示“交由…管理”时,可以用trust sb with sth 或trust sth to sb,但不能用trust sb for sth。
误 He trusted on his friends to get him out of his difficulties.
正 He trusted in his friends to get him out of his difficulties.
析 表示“相信,信赖”时,可以说trust in sb/sth,但不可以说trust on sb/sth。
- ☆ 1200左年右进入英语，直接源自古北欧语的traust，意为帮助，依赖；最初源自原始日耳曼语的traust，意为安慰。
- trusting adj. 轻信的; 轻易信赖别人的
- TRUST:Transparently Reconfigurable Ubiquitous Terminal透明的可重构随处可见的终端
- TRUST:Train Running System on Tops (UK railway computer system providing realtime information)列车运行系统在顶部(英国铁路计算机系统提供实时信息)
- TRUST:Television Relay Using Small Terminals (satellite)小型的电视传递终端(卫星)
- trust:trust vt. 信任, 信赖, 盼望, 希望, 赊卖, 热望, 切望n. (～ in) 信任, 信赖 英英解释:名词trust:1. something (as property) held by…