- a substances that colors metals
- an indication that something has been present;
"there wasn't a trace of evidence for the claim"
"a tincture of condescension"
- a quality of a given color that differs slightly from another color;
"after several trials he mixed the shade of pink that she wanted"
- (pharmacology) a medicine consisting of an extract in an alcohol solution
- fill, as with a certain quality;
"The heavy traffic tinctures the air with carbon monoxide"
- stain or tint with a color;
"The leaves were tinctured with a bright red"
- I'd say he is a man who has the least tincture of learning.
- ginger tincture姜酊
- tincture presser药酒压榨器
- litmus tincture石蕊酊
- camphor tincture樟脑酊
- compound tincture复方酊剂
- ipecac tincture吐根酊剂
- benzoin tincture安息香酊
- iodine tincture碘酊,碘酒
- opium tincture阿片酊
- belladonna tincture颠茄酊
- bitter tincture[医] 苦味酊
- digitalis tincture洋地黄酊
- paregoric tincture鸦片樟脑酊
- rhubarb tincture大黄酊
- capsicum tincture辣椒酊
- aromatic tincture香酊
Goodness mixed with Fear, gives a Tincture to all her Behaviour.出自：Steele
Homespun wool But tinctured daintily with florid hues.出自：Wordsworth
Drinking raw alcohol, tinctured with oil of cinnamon.出自：W. Cather
- tincture:tincture n. 酊剂 英英解释:名词tincture:1. a substances that colors metals2. an indication that something has…