- [C] 解决,解答,解决办法 action or way of finding an answer to a problem, question, difficulty, etc.
- [C] [U] 溶液 liquid in which sth is dissolved
- [U] 溶解 the state or action of being mixed into liquid
- a homogeneous mixture of two or more substances; frequently (but not necessarily) a liquid solution;
"he used a solution of peroxide and water"
- a statement that solves a problem or explains how to solve the problem;
"they were trying to find a peaceful solution"
"the answers were in the back of the book"
"he computed the result to four decimal places"
- a method for solving a problem;
"the easy solution is to look it up in the handbook"
- the set of values that give a true statement when substituted into an equation
- the successful action of solving a problem;
"the solution took three hours"
- We haven't found the solution yet, but I'm sure we're on the right track.
- The solution of the problem has just come to me.
- What color is copper sulphate solution?
- Litmus paper can be used as an indicator of the presence of acid in a solution.
- The water made a quick solution of the tablet.
- In the original titrimetric solution, known as Karl Fischer Reagent, the sulfur dioxide and iodine are dissolved in pyridine and methanol.
The solution to the problem required many hours.
A gas in solution diffuses from region of greater to one of less concentration.
Students observed the solution of sugar in tea.
- apply a solution of 用…解决方法
- await〔defy〕 solution 有待〔不能〕解决
- find〔offer, seek, work out〕 a solution 找到〔提出,寻找,得出〕解决的方法
- make a solution of 制造…溶液
- reach a solution 得到解决
- easy〔ideal, workable〕 solution 容易〔理想,切实可行〕的解决办法
- ingenious solution 巧妙的解释
- neat solution 干净利落的解决
- strong〔weak〕 solution 浓〔稀〕溶液
- the best solution 最好的解决办法
- wise solution 明智的解答
The solution of complicated questions.出自：A. De Morgan
The problem which..hard thinking..had brought no nearer to solution.出自：Saki
My solutions to marital problems may seem a little untidy.出自：J. Thurber
He shrugged as if the dilemma were insoluble, then found a solution.出自：J. Barnes
There is the solution of/to/for the problem.
错句：it is about finding the right solutions to a myriad of opportunities
纠正：it is about making the most of a myriad of opportunities.
- ☆ 14世纪晚期进入英语，直接源自古法语的solcuion；最初源自拉丁语的solutionem，意为放松，解散。
- solution:solution n.解答, 解决办法, 溶解, 溶液解决方案 举例A homogeneous mixture of two or more substances, which may be soli…