- n. 缕；(线等的)股；海滨，河岸，海滩
- v. 使陷于困境；弄断；使落后；（使）搁浅
- 滨，岸， 滩
- [C] (线、绳、发的)股；缕 a single thin thread,wire,string,piece of hair,etc.
a pattern forming a unity within a larger structural whole;
"he tried to pick up the strands of his former life"
"I could hear several melodic strands simultaneously"
line consisting of a complex of fibers or filaments that are twisted together to form a thread or a rope or a cable
a necklace made by a stringing objects together;
"a string of beads"
"a strand of pearls"
a very slender natural or synthetic fiber
a poetic term for a shore (as the area periodically covered and uncovered by the tides)
a street in west central London famous for its theaters and hotels
leave stranded or isolated with little hope of rescue;
"the travellers were marooned"
drive (a vessel) ashore
bring to the ground;
"the storm grounded the ship"
- She twirled a strand of hair round her finger.
- One strand of silk doesn't make a thread; one tree doesn't make a forest.
- She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ears.
- strand line 岸边线,滨线,岸线,...
- lagging strand 后随链
- steel strand 钢绞线
- strand rope 绞合绳
- master strand 主链
- minus strand 负链
- sealing strand 封闭索
- Crick strand 克立克链, 非转录D...
- strand mill 型钢轧机的成型机架,...
- wire strand 钢丝索
- beach strand 滩岸
- strand cable 绞线,扭绞电缆,绞合...
- single strand 单股
- leading strand 前导链
- strand deposit 海滨沉积物
- sense strand 有意义股(链)...
- template strand 模股,模板链...
- strand grip 股线夹具
- glass strand 玻璃原丝
A cove where curraghs were drawn up on the strand.出自： B. Moore
The..wool..comes in three strands which can be easily separated.出自： E. Wilson
The water went down too quickly and one of them was stranded.出自： G. Greene