- vt.冒 ... 的危险；承受...的风险
- [C][U]危险,风险 (instance of the)possibility of meeting danger or suffering harm, loss, etc.
- [C]引起危险的事物 person or sth insured or representing a source of risk
- vt. 使冒险,冒…险 put in danger; take the chance of losing
- a source of danger; a possibility of incurring loss or misfortune;
"drinking alcohol is a health hazard"
- a venture undertaken without regard to possible loss or injury;
"he saw the rewards but not the risks of crime"
"there was a danger he would do the wrong thing"
- the probability of becoming infected given that exposure to an infectious agent has occurred
- the probability of being exposed to an infectious agent
- expose to a chance of loss or damage;
"We risked losing a lot of money in this venture"
"Why risk your life?"
"She laid her job on the line when she told the boss that he was wrong"
- take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome;
"When you buy these stocks you are gambling"
- He saved my life at the risk of his own.
- Investors in Central Asia have to face political risk.
- Loans to farmers are now considered to be a bad risk.
- The investor is not willing to risk the money in any investment.
You are taking a big risk driving so fast.
He knew this secret represent a security risk.
He is not willing to risk a single soldier.
Don't risk your health.
Her husband was risking his life, so she was absolutely convinced.
The brave soldier risked his life to save the child.
This man would rather risk anything than lose the ring.
He risked $50 on the horse race and lost it all.
Don't risk your money at cards.
Don't risk being late.
They were willing to risk losing their jobs.
They were unwilling to risk bombing their own troops.
If you have an expensive rug, don't risk washing it yourself.
He risked losing everything this time to regain what he had lost in the gambling.
The boatman was willing to risk ferrying them across.
- at one's own risk
自担风险agreeing to make no claims for any loss, injury, etc.
If you go into the cave without waiting for the guide, you do it at your own risk. 如果你不等导游带领而进入山洞,你就得自担风险。
- 自担风险agreeing to make no claims for any loss, injury, etc.
- at risk
有危险threatened by the possibility of loss, failure, etc.; in danger
The disease is spreading, and all children under five are at risk. 这疾病在蔓延,五岁以下的小孩都有危险。
- 有危险threatened by the possibility of loss, failure, etc.; in danger
- at risk to
冒失去…的危险with the possibility of losing or injuring sb/sth
He saved the child at considerable risk to himself. 他冒着极大的生命危险救了那个孩子。
- 冒失去…的危险with the possibility of losing or injuring sb/sth
- at the risk of
冒可能…的危险with the possibility of (doing sth)
He was determined to do it even at the risk of being ridiculed. 他决定即使冒着被人嘲笑的危险也要做它。
- 冒可能…的危险with the possibility of (doing sth)
- run the risk of
冒自身危险做某事do sth that exposes one to a danger, possibility, etc.
Foreign ships and planes refused to run the risk of attack. 外国船只和飞机拒绝冒遭到攻击的危险。
- 冒自身危险做某事do sth that exposes one to a danger, possibility, etc.
- take risks
冒险做可能失败的事do sth that involves the possibility of failure etc.
You can't get rich without taking risks. 人不冒险不富。
- 冒险做可能失败的事do sth that involves the possibility of failure etc.
- risk it
冒险试试 place in danger to take the chance of
I dare not risk it, it's too dangerous. 我不敢冒险试试,那太危险了。
- 冒险试试 place in danger to take the chance of
- risk one's anger 不顾触怒某人
- risk $50 下了50美元赌注
- risk one's health 拿健康冒险
- risk one's life 冒着生命危险
- risk one's money 赌钱
- risk a single soldier 使一个战士遭受危险
There would be great risk of lamentable change in the character of our public men.出自：Ld Macaulay
I notice that you always avoid risk But a full life involves risk.出自：P. Lomas
Those Galicians risked their lives to save him.出自：C. S. Forester
I never bet, and I wouldn't have risked money on that.出自：R. Davies
Unconstrained rivalry could risk everything..in a nuclear holocaust.出自：H. Kissinger
- risk, danger, hazard, peril
这组词都有“危险”的意思。danger是普通用语,含义很广,泛指任何可能发生的伤害或不良后果,适用于一切危险,如受害的遭遇、受害、受伤或丧命的可能性等; risk也属常用词,与danger相比,一般指难以预料的危险,常作“风险”解; hazard是正式用语,也指难以预料又无法控制的危险,但远不如danger和risk使用广泛; peril也属正式用语,常指严重而紧急的危险,多见于文学作品中。例如:High flood waters put the town in danger.汹涌的河水使这个城市岌岌可危。In war a soldier's life is full of danger.在战争中,士兵的生命是充满危险的。He saved my life at the risk of losing his own.他冒着生命的危险拯救了我。You have to take a lot of risks in my job.你不得不为我的工作担许多风险。I will try it at all hazards.我要不顾一切地试试。There would have been no triumph in success, had there been no hazard of failure.要是没有失败的危险就不会有凯旋的欢乐。The city is in peril!该城危在旦夕!The ship was in imminent peril of being wrecked.那只船有立即撞沉的危险。
- risk, chance, endanger, hazard, imperil, venture
这组词都可表示“有失败或受伤害的可能”。其区别是：venture强调冒险的勇气和获得成功的可能,而不太侧重结果; chance不顾及行动或过程中的冒险成分,而寄希望于幸运; endanger强调面临危险,但本身不侧重冒险; imperil也强调面临危险,但更侧重不可肯定和危险的紧迫性; hazard侧重有失掉的危险,强调不确定,获得好结果的希望不大; risk更强调面对真正的危险。
- danger risk hazard menace peril threat
- ☆ 1661年进入英语，直接源自法语的risque；最初源自意大利语的risco，意为冒危着险。
- RISK:Real Ignorant Suspect Knowledge真正的无知的嫌疑犯的知识
- RISK:Reciprocity, Interdependency, Sharing, and Keeping互惠、相互依存、分享、保管
- RISK:Recruitment In Schools Kit在学校的招生工具
- risk:risk vt. 冒...的危险n. 冒险, 风险习惯用语a poor risk for insurance 风险大的保险户at risk 在危险中 (妇女不采取避孕措施)冒怀孕的危险at all r…