a performance of a musical composition or a dramatic role etc.;
"they heard a live rendition of three pieces by Schubert"
an explanation of something that is not immediately obvious;
"the edict was subject to many interpretations"
"he annoyed us with his interpreting of parables"
"often imitations are extended to provide a more accurate rendition of the child's intended meaning"
the act of interpreting something as expressed in an artistic performance;
"her rendition of Milton's verse was extraordinarily moving"
a written communication in a second language having the same meaning as the written communication in a first language
a coat of stucco applied to a masonry wall
perspective drawing of an architect's design
giving in acknowledgment of obligation
- Rendering poetry into other languages is difficult.
- Have you heard his rendering of Beethoven?
- This type of industrial design rendering is more about the object than the art.
- centrifugal rendering 离心法提炼油脂...
- continuous rendering 连续式炼油
- rendering industry 精炼工业
- cement rendering 水泥刷面
- color rendering 显色性,彩色再现...
- dry rendering 干法炼油
- wet rendering 湿炼油法
- rendering sand 抹灰砂
- tallow rendering 炼脂
- rendering butter 熔炼的奶油
- digester rendering 加压釜煮炼油脂...
- rendering coat 底涂
- rendering kettle 炼油锅
- rendering cooker 脂肪熔炼锅
- tonal rendering 音质
- rendering autoclave 炼油压力锅
- fat rendering 炼(脂)油,脂肪熔炼...
- colour rendering 彩色重现
- render 提供
This impeccably produced rendering of a fine Willie Nelson song.出自：New Musical Express
In The Magic Mountain, Freud's theories found artistic rendering.出自： M. Bergmann