- n. 抄本；誊写；用音标表示语音；转写；乐曲的改编；(生物)转移
something written, especially copied from one medium to another, as a typewritten version of dictation
(genetics) the organic process whereby the DNA sequence in a gene is copied into mRNA; the process whereby a base sequence of messenger RNA is synthesized on a template of complementary DNA
a sound or television recording (e.g., from a broadcast to a tape recording)
the act of arranging and adapting a piece of music
the act of making a record (especially an audio record);
"she watched the recording from a sound-proof booth"
- The transcription of his speech must be punctuated.
- I have had much practice in transcription.
- That, he reflected, might almost have been a transcription from one of the Party textbooks.
- Jesperson's system of phonetic transcription is analphabetic.
- The full transcription of the interview is attached.
- It's used for recording letters onto magnetic tape for transcription by a secretary.
- His transcription makes the Chaconne seem as if Bach originally intended it to be played on the guitar instead of the violin.
- The first step in protein synthesis is transcription.
- transcription unit 转录单位
- electric transcription [电] 电唱盘
- electrical transcription 电气录音,节目录音...
- data transcription 数据记录
- symmetrical transcription 对称性转录
- reverse transcription 反转录
- transcription bubble 转录泡
- transcription machine 录音机
- transcription factor 转录因子
- phonetic transcription 标音(法)
- transcription break 符号分解
- transcription system [计] 转录系统...
- genetic transcription 基因转录
- asymmetric transcription 不对称转录
- symmetric transcription 对称性转录
- transcription error 转换错误
- asymmetrical transcription 不对称转录
- transcript 抄本
The error was committed in the transcription of the copy from Ptolomies library.出自： J. Healey
Evidence which no transcription can corrupt.出自： J. Kennedy