full of zest or vigor;
"a racy literary style"
marked by richness and fullness of flavor;
"a rich ruby port"
"a robust claret"
"the robust flavor of fresh-brewed coffee"
suggestive of sexual impropriety;
"a blue movie"
"he skips asterisks and gives you the gamy details"
"a juicy scandal"
"a naughty wink"
"a risque story"
designed or suitable for competing in a race
- The book is racy rather than obscene.
- She is trying to create a racier image for herself.
- The food here have a racy flavor.
- Her racy stories can be rather shocking.
- racy of the soil 具有原来特征的(生动...
The power of racy narrative.出自： J. Hollingshead
Slang..seeks a racy synonym for the normal.出自：Princeton Alumni Weekly