- adj. 活泼的； 活跃的； 栩栩如生的； 真实的
- adv. <废语>生机勃勃地
- 充满活力的,活泼的,轻快的 full of life and energy;high-spirit;vigorous
- 逼真的,醒目的 vivid or striking
- 剧烈的,狂暴的 moving vigorously or roughly
full of life and energy;
"a lively discussion"
"lively and attractive parents"
"a lively party"
full of zest or vigor;
"a racy literary style"
quick and energetic;
"a brisk walk in the park"
"a lively gait"
"a merry chase"
"traveling at a rattling rate"
"a snappy pace"
"a spanking breeze"
elastic; rebounds readily;
"clean bouncy hair"
"a lively tennis ball"
"as resilient as seasoned hickory"
filled with events or activity;
"a lively period in history"
full of spirit;
"a dynamic full of life woman"
"a vital and charismatic leader"
"this whole lively world"
- He is an outgoing and lively person.
- She's a lively child and popular with everyone.
- Life on campus is friendly, safe and very lively.
- It was a confusing, yet lively era.
- She formed a lively dog out of the clay.
- He has created many lively fictional characters with his wonderful writing.
- I had been touring with a lively metaphysical group for almost three weeks through the temple sites of Egypt and Greece.
- Friday's spring equinox will bring the Sun into Aries and a lively social life to your doorstep.
- She is a lively girl.
- She is always a lively member in the party.
- He gave a lively description of the story.
- She was dressed in a lively pink.
- She is very lively.
- He may be eighty, but he is still lively.
- His mother seems a little livelier today than yesterday.
- The sea is quite lively today.
- The streets were lively with festival shoppers.
- look lively
行动敏捷,干劲十足move, etc. more quickly;show more energy