- 粗鲁的,不礼貌的 (of a person or his behavior) showing no respect or consideration; impolite
- 近乎下流的 (of story, etc.) slightly indecent
- [A]狂暴的; 惊人的; 突然的 violent; starling; abrupt
- [A]简陋的,粗制的 simple and roughly made
socially incorrect in behavior;
"resentment flared at such an unmannered intrusion"
(of persons) lacking in refinement or grace
lacking civility or good manners;
"want nothing from you but to get away from your uncivil tongue"
(used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes;
"bales of rude cotton"
belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often) crudeness;
"the crude weapons and rude agricultural implements of early man"
"primitive movies of the 1890s"
"primitive living conditions in the Appalachian mountains"
- It's strange for her to be so rude.
- Don't be so rude to your parents!
- It's very rude of her to leave without telling us.
- These rude tribesmen live in the rain forest.
- Archeologists found rude crafts in the basement of the castle.
- People of the Stone Age used rude tools.
- The discovery that her husband was unfaithful to her was a rude awakening.
- Don't make rude remarks.
- The ship got a rude shock.
- They only have rude tools.
- Don't be rude.
- His brother is being rude.
- He is rude in manner.
- He is rude to me.
- You were rude to say that to your father just now.
- It is rude to point.
- It was rude of the salesgirl to talk to the customer like that.
- shockingly rude 非常粗鲁
If it's not a rude question, who's paying you, Biggy?出自： D. L. Sayers
How rude of me, I should have offered you some tea or coffee.出自： Joan Smith
- rude, coarse, harsh, rough
- Many a rough man has been civilized by his wife.许多粗野的男人都被妻子教好了。
- Don't be so rough with the child.不要对小孩这样粗暴。
- His manners are very rough.他的举止非常无礼。
- It's rude to peep.偷看别人是不礼貌的。
- He was severely reproached for his rude behaviour.他因行为粗鲁而受到严厉指责。
- All of us were astonished that Mr. White was so rude to him.怀特先生对他如此无礼,使我们都感到惊异。
- He is coarse in manner.他举止粗鲁。
- It's a coarse joke.这是个粗俗的玩笑。
- She used to be coarse of speech.她过去说话很粗鲁。
- The colour is very harsh.那颜色很刺眼。
- The cloth is harsh to the touch.这块布料摸上去很粗糙。
- The noise is harsh to the ear.那噪声很刺耳。
- The surface of the table is very harsh.那张桌子的表面非常粗糙。
- ☆ 13世纪晚期进入英语，直接源自古法语的ruide；最初源自拉丁语的rudis，意为粗糙的。
- rudely adv. 粗暴地；粗野地；无礼地‖rudeness n. 粗暴；粗野