- 强壮的；健全的 having physical vigor;energetic good health
sturdy and strong in form, constitution, or construction;
"a robust body"
"a robust perennial"
marked by richness and fullness of flavor;
"a rich ruby port"
"a robust claret"
"the robust flavor of fresh-brewed coffee"
strong enough to withstand or overcome intellectual challenges or adversity;
"the experiment yielded robust results"
"a robust faith"
rough and crude;
"a robust tale"
- She was almost 90, but still very robust.
- But I can say for sure that our monetary system is robust.
- He bought a robust metal cabinet for his new house.
- He is a man with a rather robust sense of humor.
- I would like a cup of robust tea to refresh myself.
- Yoke was a robust young man.
- At age 60,he is robust and plays golf every day.60
- That chair's not very robust; don't sit on it.
They did not look robust They were weedy for the most part.出自： V. Woolf
A good robust instrument,..which he was in no danger of breaking.出自： C. Day
The children were well-nourished and enjoyed robust good health.出自： J. G. Ballard
- robust, hale, healthy, sound, well
- sound强调表现无任何身体或精神缺陷; hale指老年人继续保持壮年时期的体质; healthy表示身体或精神充满活力的,没有任何疾病或病态迹象; robust指肌肉发达,结实,声音洪亮,耐久力强等方面所表现的活力; well仅表示没有病。例如:
- His father, though an old man, was still hale.他父亲虽已是老年人了,但仍很健壮。
- Rose has a family with four healthy, active boys.罗斯的家有四个健康活泼的男孩。
- Mr. Wang was looking robust and full of health and vigor.王先生看样子很强壮,充满健康活力。
- He stayed well amidst disease and poverty.在贫穷和疾病的环境中他保持着良好的状态。
- healthy 健康的
- vigorous 精力充沛的
- mighty 强大的
- potent 强有力的
- sturdy 强健的
- heavy 大(量)的
- stalwart 坚定的
- powerful 强有力的
- hearty 亲切友好的
- hardy 强壮的
- forceful 有力的
- iron 熨斗
- lusty 健壮的
- strapping 魁伟的
- rugged 高低不平的
- beefy 强壮的
- manly 像男人的
- strong 强烈的
- tough 强硬的
- well 很好地
- stout 强壮的
- hale (尤指老人)健壮的...
- racy (文章等)活泼的...
- full-bodied 醇厚的
- rich 富有的