- 富的,富裕的,富有的 having much money or property; wealthy
- 贵重的,昂贵的,豪华的 valuable or expensive; splendid or luxurious
- [P]盛产,丰富,多 producing or having a large supply of sth
- 丰产的,肥沃的 producing or produced abundantly
- 油腻的,味浓的 containing a large amount of fat
- 深的,鲜艳的,深沉的,洪亮的,浓烈的 (of colours, sounds or smells) pleasantly deep, full, mellow or strong
- people who have possessions and wealth (considered as a group);
"only the very rich benefit from this legislation"
- possessing material wealth;
"her father is extremely rich"
"many fond hopes are pinned on rich uncles"
- having an abundant supply of desirable qualities or substances (especially natural resources);
"blessed with a land rich in minerals"
"rich in ideas"
"rich with cultural interest"
- of great worth or quality;
"a rich collection of antiques"
- marked by great fruitfulness;
"a fat land"
"a productive vineyard"
- strong; intense;
"a rich red"
- very productive;
"rich seams of coal"
- high in mineral content; having a high proportion of fuel to air;
"a rich vein of copper"
"a rich gas mixture"
- suggestive of or characterized by great expense;
"a rich display"
- containing plenty of fat, or eggs, or sugar;
"they kept gorging on rich foods"
- marked by richness and fullness of flavor;
"a rich ruby port"
"a robust claret"
"the robust flavor of fresh-brewed coffee"
- pleasantly full and mellow;
"a rich tenor voice"
- affording an abundant supply;
"had ample food for the party"
"food is plentiful"
"a plenteous grape harvest"
"a rich supply"
- The rich man left his son nothing in the will.
- Our country is a rich land.
- He has gained rich experience in these years.
- Her rich experience gave her an advantage over other applicants for the job.
Many a rich businessman reached the top by trampling on others in the most brutal way.
They own the mill in our town and are rich people.
He came from a rich family.
This is a rich present.
There is rich furniture in his room.
We had a rich harvest this year.
This subject offers a rich field for advanced study.
He was prone to indigestion after rich restaurant meals.
Every morning I can hear a rich voice of the baritone.
The studio was filled with the rich odour of roses.
Rich tapestries billowed in the wind.
He is rich, but he is still avid of more money.
The peasants grow richer from day to day.
I'm not rich, but I'm comfortable.
He has become rich.
“They've made John the captain.” “That's rich! Even I can play football better than him.”
He is poor in money, but rich in knowledge.
She is rich in the inner feelings.
This handbook is rich in vocabulary.
The elderly man is rich in experience.
The baroque style is rich in ornament.
The fish is rich in oil.
This land is known to be rich with oil, gas, coal and diamonds.
Only the rich could afford his firm's products.
You can tell the very rich by their evening dresses.
Who are the America's invisible rich?
When I landed in this city,I was struck by the tremendous contrasts between rich and poor.
- strike it rich
发横财,走运 become sudden rich
He did not make money in his new business at first but he finally struck it rich. 他开始时并未在新经营的商业中赚钱,但最后还是发财了。
He found he had struck it rich when he unexpectedly inherited some money from his aunt. 当他意外地从他姑妈那儿继承了一大笔钱时,他发现自己已经发大财了。
- 发横财,走运 become sudden rich
- rich baritone 深沉洪亮的男中音
- rich business 富商
- rich country 富国
- rich experience 丰富的阅历
- rich family 富裕的家庭
- rich farmland 肥沃的农田
- rich food 油腻的食物
- rich fragrance 浓郁的芳香
- rich furniture 豪华的家具
- rich harvest 丰收
- rich language 丰富的语言
- rich life 丰富多彩的生活
- rich mineral 丰富的矿藏
- rich peasants 富农
- rich present 贵重的礼物
- rich prize 贵重的奖品
- rich soil 沃土
- rich sound 洪亮的声音
- quite rich 相当丰富〔富裕〕
The..selfish..'get rich quick' society.出自：Times
He's quite rich, so he can pay his way easily.出自：P. Angadi
He was wonderfully rich, the son of a man who had made a fortune.出自：G. Daly
He was a well-known painter and had even become a rich one.出自：I. Murdoch
- the rich可用来表示“富人”,谓语动词要用复数,在口语中,定冠词the常可省略,而且rich前可加形容词。
- rich, wealthy
这两个词都可指“富裕的”。其区别是：rich单纯指“富有的,丰富的”; 而wealthy意为“富裕的”,强调拥有无数财富,而且含有“当地著名人物”的意思。例如:He is a wealthy businessman.他是个有钱的实业家。
误 The rich is not always happy.
正 The rich are not always happy.
析 the rich是形容词名词化,意为“有钱人”,谓语动词须用复数形式。
误 Great rich come from hard work.
正 Great riches come from hard work.
误 The land had rich minerals.
正 The land was rich in minerals.
析 “矿产丰富”习惯用be rich in minerals表示,而不用have rich minerals。
- ☆ 直接源自古英语r的ice，意为有力的。
- RICH:Realty Investment Club of Houston不动产投资俱乐部的火箭
- RICH:Random Intelligence Can't Happen随机智力不可能发生
- RICH:Ring Imaging Cherenkov Counter (for identifying charged particles in high energy/nuclear physics experiment)环成像契伦科夫柜台(识别带电粒子在高能/核物理实验)
- rich:简介 ？？Rich？？ : ？？？本名：徐大勇？？ : ？？职业：歌手？？？ : 1985？ 7？ 27？出生日：1985年7月27日？？？ : ？？？ ？ ？？？.. (1998？ '？？？？？'…