- vt.给 ... 照相
- [C]照片,相片 picture formed by means of the chemical action of light on a specially prepared surface, eg. film or a glass plate, and then transferred to specially prepared paper
- vt. & vi. (给…)拍照 take a photograph (of sb/sth)
- a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- record on photographic film;
"I photographed the scene of the accident"
"She snapped a picture of the President"
- undergo being photographed in a certain way;
"Children photograph well"
- I planned to enlarge this photograph.
- This photograph flatters you.
- I always photograph badly.
- Some people just don't photograph well.
- Stand still while I photograph you.
That photograph isn't very sharp.
The photograph is not distinct.
I came across this photograph in the back of the drawer.
At the sight of this photograph he changed his countenance.
There is a photograph in the preface to the book.
Old photographs seem quaint to us today.
Being accustomed to working methodically,I tried at first to arrange the photographs in order of importance.
He is hysterical at the sight of the photograph.
Look at the photographs and see if you can point out the man who attacked you.
He posed for a photograph with his friend.
After the wedding we all posed for a photograph.
They sent somebody else's photographs to me in error.
I'll take a photograph.
Visitors are not allowed to take photographs.
Please keep still while I take your photograph.
It's getting too dark to take photographs.
I took a photograph of my mother.
I'll have my photograph taken.
Shall we have a photograph taken here?
She has no photographs taken since 1987.
I always photographed badly.
She photographs better.
I wonder what she photographs like.
He photographed the whole family.
She posed while the cameraman photographed her.
He doesn't like being photographed.
They talked for more than one hour and were photographed together.
- autographed ～ 亲笔签名照
- badly-developed ～ 冲洗得不好的照片
- beautiful ～ 漂亮的照片
- clear ～ 清晰的照片
- distinctive ～ 具有特色的照片
- enlarged ～ 放大的照片
- realistic ～ 现实主义的摄影作品
- still ～ 静物摄影照片
- vivid ～ 生动的描绘
- well-developed ～ 冲洗得好的照片
- ～ album 相册
- copy of ～ 照片的复印件
- ～ in natural colours 天然色照片
X-ray photographs of culture pearls.出自：Discovery
There were photographs on the piano.出自：R. Thomas
Flare tends to be a problem when taking photographs against the light.出自：Which?
Memories came back..as vividly as if she was looking at an old photograph album.出自：attrib.
- “给自己或别人照相”用take a photograph of sb; 而have a photograph taken只表示“请别人给自己照相”。
- photographic adj. 摄影(术)的；摄影用的；摄制的;(指某人的记忆)记得详细准确的‖photography n. 摄影术
- photograph:photograph n. 照片 英英解释:名词photograph:1. a picture of a person or scene in the form of a print or trans…