- n. 相片
- vi. 拍照，摄影；被照相
- vt. 给 ... 照相
- [C]照片,相片 picture formed by means of the chemical action of light on a specially prepared surface, eg. film or a glass plate, and then transferred to specially prepared paper
- vt. & vi. (给…)拍照 take a photograph (of sb/sth)
a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
record on photographic film;
"I photographed the scene of the accident"
"She snapped a picture of the President"
undergo being photographed in a certain way;
"Children photograph well"
- I planned to enlarge this photograph.
- This photograph flatters you.
- I always photograph badly.
- Some people just don't photograph well.
- Stand still while I photograph you.
- That photograph isn't very sharp.
- The photograph is not distinct.
- I came across this photograph in the back of the drawer.
- At the sight of this photograph he changed his countenance.
- There is a photograph in the preface to the book.
- Old photographs seem quaint to us today.
- Being accustomed to working methodically,I tried at first to arrange the photographs in order of importance.
- He is hysterical at the sight of the photograph.
- Look at the photographs and see if you can point out the man who attacked you.
- He posed for a photograph with his friend.
- After the wedding we all posed for a photograph.
- They sent somebody else's photographs to me in error.
- I'll take a photograph.
- Visitors are not allowed to take photographs.
- Please keep still while I take your photograph.
- It's getting too dark to take photographs.
- I took a photograph of my mother.
- I'll have my photograph taken.
- Shall we have a photograph taken here?
- She has no photographs taken since 1987.
- I always photographed badly.
- She photographs better.
- I wonder what she photographs like.
- He photographed the whole family.
- She posed while the cameraman photographed her.
- He doesn't like being photographed.
- They talked for more than one hour and were photographed together.
- autographed ～ 亲笔签名照
- badly-developed ～ 冲洗得不好的照片
- beautiful ～ 漂亮的照片
- clear ～ 清晰的照片
- distinctive ～ 具有特色的照片
- enlarged ～ 放大的照片
- realistic ～ 现实主义的摄影作品
- still ～ 静物摄影照片
- vivid ～ 生动的描绘
- well-developed ～ 冲洗得好的照片
- ～ album 相册
- copy of ～ 照片的复印件
- ～ in natural colours 天然色照片
X-ray photographs of culture pearls.出自：Discovery
There were photographs on the piano.出自： R. Thomas
Flare tends to be a problem when taking photographs against the light.出自：Which?
Memories came back..as vividly as if she was looking at an old photograph album.出自： attrib.
- “给自己或别人照相”用take a photograph of sb; 而have a photograph taken只表示“请别人给自己照相”。
- photographic adj. 摄影(术)的；摄影用的；摄制的;(指某人的记忆)记得详细准确的‖photography n. 摄影术