- v. 坚持；不屈不挠
- vi. 坚忍，坚持 keep on doing sth which is unpleasant or difficult
be persistent, refuse to stop;
"he persisted to call me every night"
"The child persisted and kept asking questions"
- When things get difficult, you just have to grit your teeth and persevere.
- If you persevere with work, you'll succeed in the end.
- He was hopeless at French, but his teacher persevered with him.
- Although he is in poor health,he still perseveres in his studies.
Luria persevered in searching for..the rewards.出自： C. P. Snow
Parks persevered and eventually went on to a long and distinguished career.出自： R. Whelan
My..sense of duty..makes me persevere with a book I don't really enjoy.出自： Rosemary Manning